MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Bobo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yes sir!

How you do dat? Some kinda spiffy program?

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

You are auditioning for Bay Watch? One piece or two?

You played football, right? You should be ok.

Well what the hell is it?

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Childress, like a good politician, I'm flip flopping on an answer. As I sit here drinking a nice, cold glass of sweet tea, I've decided it is my favorite beverage.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol who is asking the questions round here!? Photoshop.

Been awhile since I played football, but I still play other sports.

It's for the Aussie version of the FBI. :brow:

And one piece, I put Borat to shame:

[​IMG]

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

How the hell did I miss these questions? Duh.

Bobo is pronounced more like Bob-o...if that makes sense. Kinda like Steve-o. It's just one of the many nic names that have been given to me, but I guess it stuck the most with my friends. Bobby is the nic name mom gave me. Then there was Bobert used by my uncles (middle name is Robert). Booby by a few folks. Trap by one uncle....get it?

And my honest first name is James....and it's almost like I've never known that name.

I was mainly a Cowboys fan. I liked Da Bears some too. Main reasons were family living in Chicago and Dallas. Went to a few Cowboys games as a lad, even the infamous "Bounty Bowl". My uncles were about the brawl in the stands....so much fun :))

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I picture Gunny more in a Jason Bourne role. Espionage, covert ops, that sort thing.

Don't picture you in the one piece show down with Borat. Don't wanna picture it.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Did you know that 2 cows can't reproduce?
    But I like your thinking.....

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Really? And how do you know so much about cows reproductive organs? I'm watchin you :suspect:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That will always be the dream.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Seriously? That'd be cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar