MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Bobo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Favourite place you've visited?

Most beautiful countryside you've ever seen?

Most beautiful countryside you wish to view 1st hand?

Favourite breed of Dog?

Best gig you've been to?

It's almost game over man,have you enjoyed your 15 minutes?

Have you ever read a fantasy novel?

Your favourite Subway selection?

Ever seen an episode of Father Ted?

The best stretch of road you've driven on?

XBox360 or PSoverrated******,er sorry I meant PS3?

Favourite Bond outside of Connery,I really didn't think Dalton was that bad btw?

Fave hair colour & skintone on a woman?

Fave Clint Eastwood movie?

XP or Vista?

The thing you've had ambitions to do but have put off time & time again for no good reason?

My girlfriend thinks I'm weird in that when I need to unwind I usually listen to loud rock music to do it.STP/Audioslave QOTSA etc.Do you have any odd or unusual chill out methods?

OK hypothetical profiling scenario.Work with me here.

You go to a family funeral. The day is dark & mournful but you see a girl at the funeral that mesmerises you to the point that you can't breathe without her in the room. The funeral ends & she is lost to you.

Three weeks later you murder your brother.Why did you do it?

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'll post my crash tales btw when your week is done.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll go Hawaii. A lot of beauty there. My list of visited places needs to be bigger though.

In person? I've seen a lot of beautiful stuff in pics and video, but I'm having a hard time with a anything I've actually been to that sticks out in my mind.

Northern Chilean Andes because you can get good views of the sky. http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap080104.html

German Sheppard. Got a German Sheppard mix now that's great (think her other half is something like Sheltie?). She's beautiful....but ran away a few weeks ago :(

But I love my cairn terriers too.

Tool a few years ago in Memphis. Sounded great. I almost went with Black Crows in Memphis also.

It's cool, great idea.

Sure. I need to read more....but these fantasy games got me by the balls right now.

Don't do Subway. But Quiznos has a great mesquite grilled chicken.

Can't say that I have.

Not sure the road, but a highway looking out on the gulf of Mexico. May have been Highway 10.

360 now. But I think I'll get a PS3. Blu Ray and some cool games....sounds good to me. I usually end up with more than one next gen system.

Haven't been a big fan of that series. But the last guy was good.

I guess brunette with a tan. But they come in many different shapes, colors, and sizes :brow:

Unforgiven.

Never played with Vista, guess it's XP. Isn't the Mac OS called Leopard?

I've wanted to move, but I have a good reason for staying.

I've wanted to play music for a living, and to some extent I've put it off. I have given some effort though, maybe more than most.

I guess I'd say finding a way to work for myself doing something I like. Or maybe just doing some bleh job but still working for myself.

Love the loud rock too. Play guitar a bit, not weird though, but maybe some of my selections are.

Ok, I do like to just lay back and chill while drinking a big glass of chocolate milk. Chocolate milk helps me chill....guess that's odd.

Because I was crazy? :lol:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Correction PSoverrated******nowoutsellingthe360...3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar