MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Bobo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Why the name Bobo and who did you pull for before The Titans came along?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would meeting Gunny be the greatest moment of your life?

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If you turned out to really be Radha Mitchell disguising herself as an Aussie Titans fan...then of course :)) I just have a thing for that Aussie hottie.

But seriously, it'd be cool to meet someday, to watch a Titans game, to play some FF, and for you to introduce me to Rahda Mitchell.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Dude... each to his own but Rahda Mitchell? Yuk.:ha:

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What's the fastest you've ever driven & what were you driving?

Give us your most interesting driving tale.

Do you read fiction?

If so name 5 of your favourite books that you've read.

Which book would you like to see made into a movie?

Who would you pick as director,main cast?

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

She snagged me in Pitch Black. I know she's probably not the "typical" hot chic, but I usually don't go for typical anyway.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Hobbies other than Football?

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Probably about 150 on I-40. 89 Mustang GT. Car was mildly modded, bout 350 hp. Good suspensions, wheels/tires, brakes, etc. I felt farily safe getting up to speed in it....but let out before it was done.

But I'm not much of a top speed junkie....I like acceleration. I built and turbocharged another 89 Mustang and drag raced it. Had about 750 hp. It would do about 115 in just an 1/8 of a mile. If it was set up more for top speed, it may have done 200 mph.

Running from johny law and getting away a few times was exciting, but a bit stupid. Been in a lot of wrecks, so how about a wreck story?

Does anyone know that a Datsun B-210 is an eggsellent off road vehicle? With the proper tires of course ;) A friend had one and he's a wild redneck type, we had too much fun in that thing. Once we jumped a railroad track (the tracks sat on a part of the road that was just like a little hill) at over 100 mph. I thought for sure the landing was going to be bad....but it was a perfect landing like in the movies lol. Only injury was to my friend's head. A loose 6x9 speaker in the rear flew around and hit him upside the head. The way he reacted to it was just too funny.

Then in the middle of a cold, picth black winter night, we found a fun side road. It was weird, about every 100 ft, there were large holes in the road where water had puddled up. We'd hit these as fast as possible, and the water would force us to a quick stop. Stupid kids :) But on one big puddle, there was a broken down tree jutting out. We hit the tree and it went into the front of the engine bay, car went dead. We pushed that freakin car a few miles before we realized that all that had happened was the little tree had knocked off a battery terminal. Again, stupid kids. But we had fun.

Some, don't read enough.

There's books I've read long ago (my memory kinda sucks), that I just can't think of the names now. So here's more recent ones, but I know I'm leaving out some good stuff.

1. Harry Potter series
    2. It
    3. Dreamcatcher
    4. Spere
    5. Halo series

First I'll say that Sphere and Dreamcatcher sucked as movies. I didn't dig King's Dark Tower books a lot, but I wonder if they'd make good movies? Also, I'd like to see the Halo game have some kinda movie (there's a decent story there that most don't know).

For Dark Tower, let's try Peter Jackson. Maybe Vigo Mortensen. I must confess, I don't follow actors and directors very closely. I'd give Jackson another shot at Halo, not sure who would be the main character....you never see his face.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Been playing guitar since I was 9. Play bass a little. I can play the drums a bit, but never owned a set. Love music.

Tinkered with cars a lot, not so much lately....but got some nice parts to use some day on my currect car.

Been playing some video games more lately.

Worked out a lot at the gym for about 3 years, but have slacked off on that this year. Maybe I'll make a new years resolution to get back at it for 08 (but I can't do much now anyway, got a bum foot).

I love my new HDTV and HD DVD player :yes:

I think one day I should try writing more. I love to write down ideas for a story I'd do, but never get too far. Well, can't say never. Wrote about 200-300 pages for a story one time. I'd like to read more books, but I find myself reading a lot of articles in papers, magazines, and on the net. Guess I gotta add cruising the net as a hobby.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

300 pages is a great start...
    Good Luck with that.

What other new year resolutions do you have in mind?..
    and who is your favorite Titan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar