Member of the Week: Avvie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I have an addendum to this now.
    I just got back from La Perouse Bay on south Maui...through a great lava field to where the ocean meets the rock, Ulopalakua ranchlands high above on the mountainside behind me....island of Kaho'olawe in front of me. Jumped off rocks into water, went snorkeling into deep waters...and swam with a pod of 20 spinner dolphins!! :banana:

AWESOMENESS!

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Now your talking. Sounds like a place you'll be visiting again you lucky bar steward.

I seen some weird & wonderful lava formations in Tenerife,a mad & trippy looking landscape.

The most stunning countryside I've ever seen was in Yosemite National Park. Walking under Giant Redwoods,picture postcards views everywhere.

As we were walking on one path a family of Raccoons crossed right in front of us & the babies stopped to check us out. The parents gave them a right telling off & shooed them along,they looked at us & chattered away as if they were apologizing for the inconvenience. I guess you had to be there but it was pretty funny at the time. While we were eating at a restaurant,humming birds were feeding from a hanging feeder at the side of our table.

That was a great day.

3. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

*do you order popcorn when you go to the movie theatre? if so, how much butter?

*can you drive a stick shift or are you stuck with automatics?

* Why did i just spend more money on my dog for xmas then i did myself?

*have you ever cross dressed?

*are the x girlfriends of your friends off limits?

* have you watched any movies that make you want to gouge out your eyes?

*favorite smell?

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Damn, where was Sapper when I had my week? Would have made it a lot more interesting. Anyways...

1) Your dream vacation (current residence notwithstanding)?
    2) How good of a pro will Colt Brennan be?
    3) You can give any member of pop culture a "bag of coal" for Christmas, who is it?
    4) Would/Have you ever solicited a prostitute?
    5) How do you want to go out when you die?

5. avvie

6. avvie

I don't know. Really. I swear. And she couldn't get to the computer anyway.

A pass throught Bangkok and the Himalayas on the way to Venice and the Greek islands. The Mediterranean seems like a really great place, and their architecture rocks.

Doesn't really matter. He'll get picked early by a crap team, and when he can't make them score everyone will scream "SYSTEM QUARTERBACK! SYSTEM QUARTERBACK!" But he plays spread because he's smart enough to be able to.

Paris Hilton. She has money and power but absolutely no talent or vision, and can't contribute anything positive to the planet. Jeez, you'd think she could at least buy some cat food for the Humane Society or something.

No, but I got hired as a driver for one, and became her main squeeze for almost six years. :eek:

Under anesthesia.

7. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

*and where were you when i couldnt get to my computer?

*whats your favorite breaksfast? and are you supportive of breakfast in bed?

*Favorite way to wake up? Ex: to music, to the smell of coffee, etc.

*If the titans colors were Pink and Yellow would you wear the jersey?

*Speaking of pink jerseys is it wrong i wish to punch all women who wear them in the face?

*Have you ever wanted to own a pherret?

8. avvie

If you really can't remember, then I really need to stop being involved with women entirely.

Eggs Benedict with hash browns, and I'm VERY supportive of breakfast in bed!

So, like I was saying, I used to date this prostitute, see....

Absolutely not! "A fan through thick and thin" doesn't involve self-degradation. the team has a responsibility to not pick gay-azzed colors, such as the away powder blue and whites, which I wouldn't wear either.

This is one of the many qualities that make us yearn for you even stronger.

Once, briefly; then the drugs wore off.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Did you mean a ferret Sapper. I believe avvie is quite proud of his trouser ferret.:))

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Which is your favourite cheese?

In terms of music do you have any guilty pleasures? At this point I will confess to liking Kelly Clarkson's 'Since You've Been Gone'.:duckrun:

Flip your keyboard upside down & give it a good shake. Are you embarrassed by how many crumbs dropped out of it?

Without looking it up can you name the drummer of The Electric Mayhem?

Have you visited the set of 'Lost'?

Have you heard of an Hawaiian called BJ Penn?

Are there any deadly insects in Hawaii?

Ideally,what position would you like us to draft with our next 1st round draft pick if all the available players were guaranteed stud picks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar