Member of the Week: Avvie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

These are good ones...I've been watching these, and I can never quite decide on my own answers, but here goes:

1-Paul McCartney (chicken)
    2-Jeff Lynne (egg)
    3-That guy who came up with shrink-wrapping products to J-cards
    4-Karl Marx (the ultimate Bad idealist)
    5-The Supreme Court justice who tilted USv.Butler (1936)
    6-Jeff Lynne again, just to relive the good times.

That Brady-Moss-Brady-Wiggins(?) thing a week ago would have been cool. (I was off-island, so I'm not sure who was in the end zone on that play)

ROCK! :guitar:
    ...or be a sniper who shoots corporate lobbyists on the Capitol steps. :grrhee:

2. avvie

Doobies! At least they know more than one style. Besides, if I vote Allmann, Pat Simmons might drive over here and kick my butt.

I used to play in a blues band with Dickie Betts' nephew Tim. He looked like a nerd, but wailed like all getout. The band won an award in 1992.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Pre or with Michael Macdonald Doobies?

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I think you could take Pat... but his son might be able to take you so...

I LOVE the doobies. My mom is really good friends with one of thier x-drummers. I'm sad he moved on to Coolridge because it was tons of fun hanging backstage with Pat and (my personal favorite) Skylark.

5. Sappersis

I am very sad you aren't around Coltsfreaks anymore :( its sad really, i think i might enjoy a lot of our Titan posters over some of our Colts fans. :suspect:

anyways...

* Someone gives you a Santa christmas cookie do you bite off the head first?

* Have you ever worn a grass skirt and coconut bra?

* Which smells worse a cow, a pig, or a texans fan?

* Fav Edgar Allen Poe poem or short story? (Does it concern you that he married within the family?)

* Celebrity deathmatch who do you put in the ring and who wins?

* If you were a bird what celebrity would you aim at when taking a dump?

* What do you put on your footlong sub?

* Which gotitans poster do you think secretly wears Colts underroos?

* What item could you not live without? (aside from basic needs such as food/clothing/and lodging)

* Tradgedy has struck the haw. islands and you have to move. Where do you go?

6. avvie

Definitely preMcD, though they second band had it's moments. Really, they don't seem like the same band at all. I can't hear McDonald singing "Natural Thing".

7. avvie

Here's where you can find Pat:

[​IMG]

Notice the posting on the bottom of the sign: "DO NOT FEED THE HIPPIES"

8. avvie

I'm sorry, Sappers! I never meant to hurt you! Honest! :cry:

...and I think you owe us a Christopher Walken story, hmm?....

I think so...
    ...what does that say about me?

I told you already that I'll get you your money! Just gimme a coupla more days!

I can't fairly judge because I won't get anywhere near one of those.

The Cask Of Amontillado ...which I think is where "adding insult to injury" comes from. (and it's his ****, so he can do what he wants with it).

Kevin Spacey vs. Steve Buscemi...Spacey wins! But for no good reason, really...I wanted to enter Hagar vs. Roth, but that was waaay too easy.

Dwayne "Poodle" Chapman. C'mon Poodle...just stop it. Really.

Meatballs, mozzarella and Natalie Portman.

I really can't say....because it's a moderator and I might get banned :gag:

...what, did I say that out loud? I meant Rolltide. Really. I promise. :banned:

Funny thing about that question: I've been wrong every time I've answered it.

Me? Singapore.
    The natives? Costco.

9. Sappersis

Ahh yes in honor of you I do.

Its not a first person story. But fun non the less. My friend Tara works for Paramount productions in the PR department. What that really means is she sets up lunches for the crew of movie sets. Fun experiences and good pay so i say bulley for her. Anyways Tara was working down south on the movie set of one of Walken's productions. (i think it was The Rundown but im not sure)...

Lunch was called and all the crew started walking towards the lunch table. Once at the buffet they, naturally, started to fill thier plates. Tara was walking around, making sure things went smoothly, when she noticed Walken hadn't stopped at the table to eat. Looking up she saw him walking towards the lake. He wasn't bringing a lot of attention to himself, but just strolling closer and closer to the lake. As he walked he was slowly removing articles of his clothing. Dropping his shirt here, his watch there, his shoes were removed, and his pants. Once his clothes were all shed he didn't even pause but continued into the water. He walked until the water level was just below his nose when he turned around and stood staring at all the actors/actresses eating. He stayed like this, not moving but watching all throughout lunch. People by this point in time had noticed but just shrugged it off as "Walken" and continued about thier business. The crew reset the scene and when lunch came to an end Walken walked out of the water and began replacing his clothes. Rushing over to him to make sure he got fed Tara said "Mr. Walken you missed lunch" He replied...

"NO. For lunch... I was an alagator" and he walked into the scene like nothing odd had happened.

that you are hungry

My fav is Annabelle Lee (im a softie i know) His wife actually wrote a poem about him once. It was sweet and doey, spelled out his name. AWWW. I'll have to find it again one of these days.

STEVE WOULD TAKE KEVIN DOWN!!!

10. Sappersis

If the Titans don't make the playoffs who do you cheer for?

Can you curl your tongue?

Do you know all the lyrics to the Star Spangled banner or do you just hum along?

Can you name the state fish of haw?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar