Member of the Week: Avvie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Why don't you punk the freaks on the Colts board anymore. I hear some of them acutally miss you.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Have you ever had to go for "the ride" in Dog the Bounty Hunter's car?

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

lmao

"Ya like dags?"

"Dags?"

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Good question, though I knew it was coming.

There's a few reasons...

One of them is time. I picked up a new hobby that took a lot of time and attention, and soon a new forum was born based around it. My online peer group changed as a result.

When football season started, I'd check in, but our guys were playing lousy, and Manning was rising fast. It kinda took my teeth out. Then Coltfreaks crashed and was re-designed, and there were plenty of new members, but some of the old core were gone. It felt a little strange, and some of the new members were rather adolescent ("shut up fag!"), so I couldn't quite fit them in as a priority site any more.
    But they were definately great hosts and cool online peers, and even put up with my whining about engagement breakup. I miss some of those folks, and it's cool to see some of them here. Sparring with RockTheDome was a blast, and after a while I actually earned respect from he, the sworn enemy of all things Titan! :ha:

5. avvie

I'm afraid I haven't seen that version, CC! :ha:

Aawww HEEELLLL naaww! I did put one boot up his *** though, after I put the smackdown on his goons. What a wuss!! Duh-wayne "The Poodle" Chapman! Didja ever notice that he's always the last one in? That he cries like a little girl? That his Spanish sucks?

He's always sayin "you can run but you can't hide!!"..pshaw...like I'd really need to "hide" from that idiot. Do you know who he reminds me of?...THIS guy!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why is Gunny your hero?

7. avvie

Because he's adorable in a pink chiffon bunny suit. MMmm...dreamy!! :kiss:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You're not the first to say that. :grrhee:

9. avvie

I'll bet i won't be the last either, you slut! :cry:

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Come on Gunny we all know it's really a Moth suit.:yes:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar