Member of the Week: Avvie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is a Hawaiian style pizza just called Pizza in Hawaii?

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I considered that fact that Sapper has a spellcheck issue to deal with ;)

Richard!

I have a few...the most recent (re-)dabbling has been in Missing Persons. Brother, can you spare some Saran Wrap?

Hey, at least I'm eating well. The street value of my former roommate's keyboard crumbs was enough to pay the rent for 3 months.

Yes: The Electric Mayhem's Drummer.

No, though I've gotten lost on a set I've visited.

Yeah...what a punk. He cut in line in front of an old lady at Jack In The Box and I had to beat his azz.

I'm no longer bothered by the scorpions...the poor, ugly 'tards. There aren't any deadly insects, but the scorpions and I have one common enemy: [​IMG]

Ugh.
    Ideally, I'd like a receiver who doesn't drop balls and could crank out some YAC. But if Fisher is going to insist on playing clock control, (which hasn't been working all that well), then a monster O-liner would be nice, since NO RB is any good without him.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ricardo Cheesemond reposte,in the 'club' style of course.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vy1ueZf1WMQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vy1ueZf1WMQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Electric Mayhem have/had the best drummer ever IMO.

[​IMG]

Nice response on BJ Penn,LMAO.

4. avvie

Pizza Hut called it that, and they're closed down. ;) "Island style" or "local kine" is always a great term to use.

I call it "Pidgin pie".

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

considering the time of night and the amount of alcohol when making these posts i think you should be happy i can type... no need to worry about spelling. :)

why do people ask "do i know you?" when meeting someone... obviously they do not if they need to ask that question.

biggest relationship pet peeve?

are you ocd about anything?

favorite childhood board game?

mayo or miracle whip?

should i be miss claus, an elf, or a reindeer for xmas eve? (all btw are skirts none of that funky ugly pants and shoes crap for me)

would you rather be stuck in quicksand or a sunami?

can you name all the 7 dwarfs without looking it up?

what about all the nfl teams?

6. avvie

Ashley? Honey? Is that you??

It's a nice way of saying "Are you effin' stoned or something??" I've had people here come up and talk to me like they've known me for years, and have me mistaken for someone else.

All the constant whining and nagging.. "where am I?...blah blah blah...I'm calling the cops...blah blah...my folks will be looking for me soon...blah blah..." I used to overreact, but now I just throw my knife down in disgust and walk away. That's huge for me.

Not that I'm aware of

Very young, Candyland, of course. Later I was a huge backgammon fan.

Does anyone actually ever read the label on Miracle Whip? IT'S EFFIN' SALAD DRESSING!!

I'm not sure. Send me a paper doll kit complete with a picture of you in your underwear and I'll help you decide. And remember: I live in a beach town, so you're not sending anything that I don't see every day ;)

Tsunamis kinda suck, but they're survivable...basically a big wave.
    And we have alarms for them now, so I guess tsunami.

Sleepy, Dopey, Happy, Grumpy, Tito, Jermaine and Honky. Oh yeah, and Bashful.

yes, but I ain't typing all that now!

7. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

have you ever been arrested or never been caught?

would you rather be caught riding a moped or a fat chick?

can you name the country 07 studies found has the least amount of sex in the world?

favorite character on hollywood squares?

have you ever mistaken a man for a woman? if so... where you compromised?

have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?

If you were a viking what would your name be?

ever been kicked out of a strip joint?

Is cyber sex better than phone sex?

If you could take one player from any NFL team and move him to the Titans free of charge who would you move?

Why does Blazzing Arrow love the color pink?

8. avvie

Both: Arrested once for DUI, pulled for it several times, but never charged. I'm one lucky *******.

The fat chick would be a huge improvement over what I'm riding now, which is nothing.

I'm guessing France, and it probably has something to do with their bathing habits.

Paul Lynde, of course. :ha:

so, like, who--on a football board--would ever answer that one in the affirmative?

No, and that makes me sad. You can't do that here, that's for sure!

Tim. Tim the Viking. And I'd hang out with Phred, the Vietcong terrorist.

No, but I've wanted to be. [rant] I do not understand the need to go someplace where you can spend all your money for the opportunity for a girl to pretend to like you for a few minutes. Spend the same money on a pro, and you get the same result, but with some actual um...contact. And if you're awesome like me, you get comp'ed a lot. :) )

If the camera feed is stable, yes.

At the moment, Adrian Peterson. I'd say Randy Moss, but the Jedi mind trick he's now under might wear off before he got here.

I hadn't noticed. Maybe he can change his name to Flaming Arrow? :))

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

For a second there I thought you were talking about me .... :suspect:

Though I am not sure if a BlazZing Arrow is on this board.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar