MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-3: Pitbull

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah, the US version is a remake of the UK one.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is there life on other planets?

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Me too pal, me too.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm no good at this.....so, um....favorite color? :shrug:

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The apocalypse happens, your the last man alive & you find Rosie O'Donnell has also survived.

Does the human race go extinct?

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Well if there is any truth to the saying “Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus”, that would make Venus one heck of a place to live. I really wouldn't mind volunteering to make the long trip there to check.

I’d be king. I’d charge sexy women thousands of dollars for my “companionship” :brow: I guess the rules of supply and demand would play its role nicely for me.

This would be the auction hall for an evening of my “companionship” where bidding starts at $10,000:

[​IMG]

This again would be the line for applicants registering their names to enter future auctions (four months in advance):

[​IMG]

And this would be me.. rightfully rejecting any bid offer from those who physically do not fit my strict taste:

[​IMG]

aaaah,, what a beautiful life.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

[​IMG]

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I choose to take the fifth..

[​IMG]

No but seriously, in my defense.. I do feel that the human race and the endurance of this species is considered somewhat glorified and over-rated. Let it go extinct for the sake of the evolution of other creatures in the future. Who knows… birds might start walking and slowly evolve into humans with wings. Cool thought.

Then again.. if it was Jessica Alba.. :wink2: :brow: I would have to sacrifice and perform my duty to ensure the survival of the human race.

[​IMG]

9. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

My little ideas-stealing question

If you had 1 million dollars (in case you dont)... in what would you invest them?

In case you do... what the heck are you doing with your dough?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar