MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-3: Pitbull

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What do you think of my Pacman sig? I will have to blabber on a bit until it gets to 25 words. So...how was your day? get upto much? You'd probably just be waking up as I am going to bed now. Interesting ey?
    Ok this should be enough.

Let's see...

*edit* Yep.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I’m so close to being illiterate its not even funny. I hardly never read. I spend all my free time (when I’m at home) on here and on occasion go into a PC gaming phase for 3 or 4 days where I spend every single free second I have feeding this craving. I don’t answer friends’ phone calls and when I do I tell them I’m busy at home with "work stuff". I then eventually get bored and just quit playing that game regardless of how much I was enjoying it. I’ve played some awesome games only to quit 55% through them telling myself I’ll continue later and almost never do.

But to answer the question.. I’m not so much a fan of fiction novels. Instead I do enjoy reading political and history novels and biographies whenever I’m traveling and have a lot of time to burn with nothing better to do (since I can never and probably will never sleep on an airplane).

But the last fiction books I have read and enjoyed are:

The DaVinci Code
    The Lord of the Rings
    Interview with the Vampire
    Caves of Steel
    The 1999 reprint of Stand on Zanzibar

I am however subscribed to over 30 magazines which is putting a huge dent on my overseas forwarding mail box. My local forwarder charges more to forward the magazines from my US mailbox to my overseas address than the subscriptions themselves. :irked:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if you read an older version of Lord of the Rings, you are not illiterate.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I no longer have a bank account. I closed my account after I noticed Bababooey was making ‘unauthorized’ withdrawals from my account.

I now stock my riches under my bed in a brown and golden chest. Prepare your ‘skeleton’ key from Oblivion. :wink2:

[​IMG]

Which raises a new question for PitBull. What are his favorite games.
    Is anyone going to ask or shall I just answer it myself?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Favourite games? Video AND board.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sci-Fi fan then. Very interesting choices for a non reader.:yes:

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Rush Hour 4 last week at the Marble Arch Odeon in London (since there was nothing better to watch.)

Silly movie, but my Greek business associate and I laughed our butts off. I don’t think he understood the movie. He kept asking me what was going on which really pissed me off since the movie was so lame and straight forward. Its not like it was the Da Vinci Code.

Plus he also only seemed to laugh when I did which was annoying. It was almost automatic. I tested him by laughing at non-funny parts and not laughing at the funny parts and he failed the test. The ******* was only amusing me. Made me feel like I was 8.

I also enjoyed the cold and rainy stroll back to my hotel room. Man do I love London’s weather. I really wouldn’t mind if I was transferred there. I’d occasionally visit your Manchestrian butt.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Dude.. that sig kicks butt. Much better than my Lendale sig. Boy do I suck at creating sigs.

But what are those things on the far right which look like aliens?

its 4:00PM here. Been up for 10 hrs..
    Are you going to subscribe to Yahoo NFL Game Pass?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can make you a LenDale one if you like?

Aliens are just the effects of the sig, not intentional.

Forgot you're not in the states.

ey ey, back in your box sonny boy, I'm asking the questions here. (and no, I will be at work during the time the games are on)

What do you think of the Pommy accents?

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Oblivion. Completed 30%. The oblivion realms freaked me out of completing it. I only play it when my girlfriend or any of my friends are over.
    Far cry. Stopped playing when the game turned into ‘lost’. (40-50%)
    Hitman. Completed 2%
    Mafia. Completed 60%
    Godfather. Completed 50%
    Sims. Sacked every woman in the game and just got bored.
    Age of Empires
    Pharaoh
    Zeus
    Civilization. Just bought it today from ebay.

PS2:
    Madden Madden Madden.
    Oh… and Madden 08. Bidding for it right now on Ebay.

Sure.. here's what i have so far. The rest is up to you:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar