MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-3: Pitbull

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Me also likes me some Star Trek.

[​IMG]

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Personally I'd like to Star Trek with 7 of 9.:yes:

[​IMG]

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Does sapper ask the best questions ever or what?:yes:

Money is no object & you have a 10 car garage,which wheels would you fill it with?

Which book would you like to see made into a movie?

Who would you pick as director,main cast?

Favourite can of Stag?

You are shipwrecked alone on a desert island but can choose 7 luxury items,what would you choose?

Can men & hot women just be friends?

Why do you keep checking the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

What's your most expensive purchase other than a house or a car?

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What's the fastest you've ever driven & what were you driving?

Your best car/driving story?

Money is no object & you have a 10 car garage,which wheels would you fill it with?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

LMAO.. nice bump.

150mph in a BMW 730
    I usually drive around 120mph when i'm driving to the airport at 5am when the streets are empty. The highway to the airport is 6 lanes with soft curves and its fun to drive on. Theres only one street camera on that highway and I know exactly where it is.

Remember when i said i know where the camera is? well thats because i sped by it going 120mph. I had to go to court and pay a fine and go to driving school. Well its not really my best driving story and it wasen't fun, but its fitting to this post.

Bugatti Veyron
    Ferrari Enzo
    Pagani Zonda
    Koenigsegg CCX
    Porsche Carrera GT
    Lamborghini Murcielago
    Rolls-Royce Phantom
    [​IMG]
    Mercedes SLR McLaren
    Maybach
    and another Koenigsegg CCX
    [​IMG]

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Yeah.. and she'll make some ******* a lucky husband too. She's like a dude but she's not. How cool is that!

No more boring things to do with the wifey. And no more meaningless nagging about nothing... you know, "talk to me.. whats wrong boohoohoo" when nothings wrong...."lets get a minivan"..:grrr: Whenever she does that you can always change the subject and get into a heated debate about football. Plus she also loves football and video games, and also mentioned playing prince of persia, oblivion and asassin's creed! She probably even plays Madden. And to top that all off, no need to woory about Zeema and Wine coolers taking up space in the refrigerator since she's a beer drinker.. and I'm guessing also appreciates a good burp instead of thinking its disgusting and immature.

i don't know.. i normally only read the book after watching the movie.

Although I'm an MGD guy, my college roomates and I had our fair share of Colt 45 when we were broke. I think thats Stag.. :gag:

a ship with a full tank of gas so i can get 'unshipwrecked'...

Only if the men are gay..

stuff usually does. I'm guessing it has something to do with the expired milk i've had in there since last April which i didn't dispose of until a few weeks ago.

a yachtmaster watch, a montblanc 100 year anniversary starwalker, and an LV brief case. Makes you feel like a million bucks when you have them all on at the same time.

To be honest.. the watch was a graduation gift from my father.. so i guess it doesn't count.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice rant man,some good points.:))

Stagg Chili.It's good stuff.

[​IMG]
    http://www.staggchili.com/default.asp?req=varieties/

No your trapped no matter what.The idea is which luxury items would keep you sane.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm starting to reall look forward to my own motw, Childress, you're asking some pretty interesting questions

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Cue Gunny with the flowers & chocolates.:ha:

10. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

A minivan? SUGA HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION. I would be driving a 1959/67 Corvette. Perhaps an RX8 if you wan't something more modern but I am classic car kinda girl. If you ever see me driving the soccer van shoot me for not only driving it but allowing my kids to play soccer.

My fridge is filled with beer (i'll admit to drinking some wine) and my cabinets are stalked with Jack Black, Gentlemans Jack, and a nice bottle of single b.

Sadly I don't burp in public, though im not the least bit offended by it. I do play Madden, though I'm more of an FPS fan. But top to bottom front to back I am ALL WOMAN. Don't confuse it puppyluv.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar