MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-3: Pitbull

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

Thanks to BigTitan53279 for fielding the Q and As..
    This week Pitbull is up..

What team did you follow before The Titans came to town?
  2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Is pitbull indicative of anything? [like... do you own one/two or do you just like the breed?]
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Are you Michael Vick?

And would meeting Gunny be the best moment of your life?
  4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

the cowgirls :barf:
  5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

omg ewe me too
  6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I’ve always wanted a pitbull. Ever since I was a pup I have always been mesmerized by the power in the small package which the pitbull had. I was fascinated at how this breed of canine could take on others twice his size and I guess that impressed me more than anything. Although I was in 6th grade, I always imagined myself being a pitbull and beating up 10th graders and stealing their girlfriends. I remember asking my father for one and received a blank stare in return. He did in turn get me a 4 month old sheep dog which shed its fur all over my bed on a daily basis. Max did eventually get run over by the neighbor’s teenage daughter who was practicing to get her drivers license. I cried at first but was somewhat relieved he was gone. I to this day feel guilt for feeling that way.

My father left to Ohio for 3 months on work, and I talked my mother into letting me keep a Pitbull pup which I received from my friend’s father, and explained to her it was a bulldog which just looked like a pitbull. I named him ‘Pitbull’ as I thought it was a cool name, and explained to my mother that the only reason I named him that is because I wished he was. She bought that. My father didn’t.

The day he returned, I tried to sell him that story and he acted like he believed me. I thought he did and felt pretty relieved until I woke up the next morning and could'nt find him anywhere in the house. I asked my dad and he explained that he had given him away because he was indeed a pitbull and most importantly because I lied. He tucked me in bed that evening and explained that he also does like the breed, but there’s no way in hell he’ll let his children and a pitbull share the same home.
    I gave my father the silent treatment for as long as I could remember.

I did end up getting a pitbull when I got married, but did surprisingly choose to give him away when we had our first daughter Samantha. Now that I think about it, I guess my father and I are somewhat the same. As much as we both like the dog and enjoy having him around as a pet, we just can’t and won’t ever accept having him around our children.
  7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

No.. but I have received a couple of invites ‘cordingly’(sp) inviting me to his home for a special ‘party’ with my kind and I as the guests of honor.

Meeting you would be the greatest moment of my life if you turned up on my doorstep 10 minutes before a Titans game with a 12 pack of MGD in one hand and a Plasma HDTV in the other and two babes around each arm each carrying their own wine coolers so they won’t hog our beers while watching the game.

[​IMG]

Although we can do better, you take the one on the third from the right with Leno's chin and I’ll take the rest.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

:ha:

When the lights go out we are all Gods children.
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Would meeting rolltide be the greatest moment of your life? I think it should be..:yes:
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

From what part of this country or earth do you hail?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.