MEMBER OF THE WEEK 8-6: TitanKid4Life

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont want to give up my whole summer for soemthing. My school started football the day of the last exam, like the actual practices.

Because of wrestling and soccer, and plus it looks good haha.

2. I guess nobody likes me lol.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

If you could trade places with any person, who would it be?

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Have you ever been ticketed by the police? If so, why and for how much? If not... What, are you some kind of law abidin' wuss?

How old were you when you first skipped a class?

What's your favourite brand of beer?

Do your parents realize you're a class skipping, beer drinking, ticket getting delinquent?

:)

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

:suspect:

6. Dale Ernhardt Jr (spelling) because he was and might still be dating my avatar (Marisa Miller).

7. Tickets - No, Police and ambulance showed up at my friends house when he got so drunk that he wasnt responding... and the police asked my parents if they wanted me to go downtown with him, give me a citation, or have my parents just take me home... but never got a ticket

Beer - Its between Budweiser, Heineken, and Corona... id probably go with Corona

Skipping Class - I can honestly say that i have never skipped class, and definately cant afford to do it now.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Mrs Childress is an accountant
    .:irked:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and a Pom, boy didn't you luck out....ohhhhhhhh :grrhee:

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Books are making a comeback what with Harry Potter & all so what 's your fictional flavor dude?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar