MEMBER OF THE WEEK 8-19: Roll Tide

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Reading RT and Gunny's post on this thread you would think the US and Russia are in trade talks during the cold war. :grrhee:

Why do you feel it is necassary to change the header on all of your post?

Does Young have "it"?

If we totally suck next season and the ultimate #1 is avalble at our pick what position would it be?

Favorite video game?

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

DARREN McFADDEN !!!!!!!

oh sorry, ...... I guess I'll have to wait my turn

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Great question. I have always wondered that....

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What kind of nurse are you?

[​IMG]

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yes young has it and no we won't suck for a long time. I certainly hope we won't be drafting a RB on day one anytime soon..

My favorite video game is command and conquer, generals-zero hour.. I love RTS games like age of empires, warcraft and total annihilation. The ongoing series from westwood now part of EA is the most consistent RTS going. Going back to the original C&C and red alert these games have always been my favorite with the 2 concepts the futuristic C&C and the more current red alert which is now called generals.

The best game ever was total annihilation which is amazing to play now considering it came out in 97 but it still plays great and looks good too. The developer of that game is the one behind "supreme commander" a game i will certainly play when i get a newer computer. Supreme commander is the closest thing you can get to having total annihilation 2.

Yes these are PC games.

As for the header i like to think i'm writing a message not participating in a chat room.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hoffa's question..

I work in a wide variety of facilities with varied clientèle. I work through a health care agency that may send me to a psych facility, an Alzheimer's unit, a skilled unit with a high number of G-tubes. Aids patients, orthopedic rehab, neuro rehab etc.. Lately i have been doing a lot of wound care which is a nice diversion from passing or hanging medicines.

I prefer to do something that actually gets people better. You know like a rehab facility where people coming off of surgery work to get back to normal. Wounds usually heal but alzheimers never does.

My wife is also a registered nurse and that's why she came here on an h-1 visa . We met working in the same facility 13 years ago. So for that reason alone i recommend it.. It's fun being an extraordinarily handsome man working in a profession that is 80% female..:yes:

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

who is your favorite titan all-time???

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Will you be attending a GoTitans.com tailgate party this year?

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

What are you top 5 jazz artists and top 5 favorite jazz albums (not most influential or anything like that, just personal favorites?)

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

everyone knows that's Rich "the best QB in the NFL" Gannon

:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar