MEMBER OF THE WEEK 8-19: Roll Tide

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Spare time?

With a three year old i have less of that these days. Following the titans of course and other football. Posting on this board primarily and others. Playing video games, RTS games are my favorite.

My favorite things are cooking, listening to jazz and reading history. I'm planning on pursuing a graduate degree in history just because i like it so much.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gonna try and get a job in that field?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No..

I like what i'm doing now and i can work anywhere in nursing. The only thing to do with a history degree is to teach but there is no shortage at all of them..

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There are down here.

Any particular event in history intrigues you the most?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Well gentleman..

It's off to work. I'll be back to answer your most pointed questions in about 11 hours.. Have a good day..

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Event in history?

The american revolution, the early history of new orleans and louisiana. Urban historicals like the one i'm reading now about the storyville neighborhood in new orleans where jazz was born.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What do you do for a living?

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'll ask my 3 standard questions:

1. What would you do for a living if every job paid the same amount?

2. What play would you have called on the last play in the Super Bowl against the Rams?

3. You've got 6 "bullets". Fire away.
    (Consider them bullets that remove someone from their place of prominence and place them behind the drive thru window at McDonalds for the remainder of their life...)

And the bonus question:
    4. In detail, what will be our first play from scrimmage this year?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Childress..

I'm a nurse..

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Carpy........

Some tough ones there.

It's not so much the pay but how hard it is to get the job but i would like to be a Q&A guy for a video game company. My job to just play and evaluate the games.

The play against the rams was right just that eddie went in motion the wrong way. Had he gone in motion wide to the right side the linebacker would have never been near enough to dyson to make the tackle. He would have had to worry about wycheck and eddie both.

My 6 bullets? Any 6 lawyers. My apologies to the last member of the week..

First play? A fake hand off to henry and a long pass to bennett.:ha:

Well, ok how about c. henry on a counter tray right. The back guard and tackle pull(roos, bell) Bell seals off the frontside OLB and roos leads henry through the 6 hole. Henry takes one step left and counters right. Everyone else simply blocks down. Vince after handing the ball off continues wide left as if he still has the ball on a bootleg.

The university of nebraska perfected that play and joe gibbs got it from them and made it a staple of his offense with john riggins and the whole nfl followed suit..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar