MEMBER OF THE WEEK 8-13: GoTitans3801

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thanks to The Titankid4life for fielding the questions..
    This week we have GoTitans3801 at bat...

First question.. Chris Brown, Lendale or Chris Henry?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, I'd start by saying, anyone who can get the job done, I'm all for. I'm not a huge Chris Brown fan, but if he comes in playing hard and breaking off some long ones, I can accept that. I really hope that it's lendale, and I think that's most likely. We've been a hard nosed, running football team for a long time, and I think he fits best with that style. I worry about his work ethic, but worrying only goes so far. I like Chris Henry, but think he'll need a little polish before he gets too many carries.

*Note- yes, it's 5 am, but no, I will not be up this early every day answering this stuff.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

How did you get banned to 3 years in Knoxville?

You'll only get 60 degree weather this time of year at 5 am, so that's a plus.

4. GoTitans3801

Not really, just the best one-liner I could fit into the space that reflects my situation. I'm in Knoxville for law school at UT(3 years). Thankfully, this is my last year, which means I get to return to Nashville for good next summer! After 7 years away (I went to Tulane University in New Orleans for my undergrad degree), I'm really ready to come back.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How does it feel to see that I am the arcade king now. After all that time of you holding the most records to have it be beaten by me. lol just kidding. Seriously tho they need to add some new stuff..

Now to the serious question.

Honestly.. who do you think is going to be the champs this year?

6. GoTitans3801

Since they took the leader board down, I haven't spent much time in the arcade. However, I'm proud to hold a few high scores that I'm pretty sure you'll never come close to topping.

NFL champs? Very hard to call right now. I'm pretty sure it's still going to be an AFC team... I could see the Chargers, Pats, Colts, Ravens, and Broncos all making deep runs. I can also see reasons why they will all fail... Since I have no idea how to pick at this point, I'm going with my gut. Titans 37, Everyone Else 3.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would meeting Gunny be the greatest moment of your life?

8. GoTitans3801

It's hard to predict... At least I know it would mean a Titans' win!

Sorry to not get to meet you last season, I wasn't able to come in to nashville for either of those games. That's my busiest month of the year.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

You know I cried for 10 days not getting to meet you. :yes:

What do you do in your spare time when you are not defending Pacman in mock courts?

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

3801?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar