MEMBER OF THE WEEK 7-30: SEC 330 Bipolar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDzl1dJthYo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDzl1dJthYo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What keeps you sane?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

lithium, depakote, valium, the Titans, this website, and whoopie.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You forgot me ... :suspect:

Moon or McNair in the SB last play?

Have you ever travelled to CA?

Within $10 what did your visit to TB's place in Nigra cost you?

If you could chose between a really nice car all tricked out and a solid truck that you knew would last'ya 20 years no problem which would you take?

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah heres a question what the hell is your avatar

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I did forget you, but you fall under "this website" which includes the Smack Returner sub-forum thing. You are a SR all-star dude. :applause: I'll give you that.

I saw what McNair did so give me Moon while we are talking out our collective butts.

Yes. I drove I-40 all the way to Cali then headed straight for the Bay Area where I bummed around Haight-Ashbury for several weeks.

The trip to Niagra? I honestly have no idea what it cost. Ask Mrs. BP.

Car or truck? I have a truck already so I'd likely take a sports car with a 6 speed manual. If I didn't already have a truck I suppose that a Nissan Titan would totally kick butt. I'd have a two tone blue one with lots of goodies.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It's some kind of monster. Hey Ryan, if you make me an avatar I'll run it instead. If you could take Vince Young's celebration after the Giants win where he beat his chest and jumped up... that would be a dream avatar for me. :brow:

just watch the forum requirements. I think it's 65x65 and less than 20 kb. something like that. 65x65 works anyways, even though it says 64x64.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

A step up from the dancin' lizard, eh? :brow:

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Punch to the face by AH or kick to the groin by Volek?

The hate huh? :grrhee:

Why does that not suprise me? Did you go dreds too and stay at peoples park? I hear it's almost fee to stay there ... :moon2:

Not the trip to Nigra but the trip to the store ....

Are you going to use that avatar on TT? If not I be stak'n claim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar