MEMBER OF THE WEEK 7-30: SEC 330 Bipolar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Big thanks to Titanium for fending off the dudes for a week!
    Next up is SEC Biplolar...

So, what team did you pull for before the Titans came to TN?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you miss me not being a presence in your household?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I watched more SEC football than anything. ACC too. I liked Georgia Tech and UTK a.k.a. "the Vols"... I did like the Falcons.. and I liked the Broncos too when I was a squirt in grade school. I know what that means... I once was a Peyton Manning fan... :ha:

Gunny, you are welcome back anytime.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Was meeting me the greatest moment of your life?

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

no... but meeting you in the airport terminal and taking you directly to the Cheetah Gentleman's Club was Pacman-esque.

note: I'm sorry but I don't get much screen time at all during the workday. It will be early evening before I am able to reply.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

What do you do for a living?

If every job in the world gave you the same pay, what would you be doing?

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

What game was the best tailgating experience last season, and why? I'd prefer a full description...

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's one intriguing question

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'm a sheet metal mechanic. I fabricate and build ductwork for hvac systems.

What would I like to do? wow. That's a tough question. My job just kinda found me. I didn't really choose my path like many of you did. I kind of ended up doing what I do because I made poor choices in my youth and this is what was left... so I've been making the best of it these past 10 years.

I'd like to work for the Titans in some capacity. That would be great. Maybe I could be in charge of making sure Pac gets his socks and see to it that they never ever put "Ref G" on the new jumbotrons. I could see to it that all game day videos and advertisements were fresh, funny, funky and cool.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar