MEMBER OF THE WEEK 7-23: Titanium

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

If you could choose any other American city to live in, where would you choose?

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If you could have a PSL anywhere in the stadium where would you choose to sit & why?

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Probably a city in Florida that has Gulf Coast Beach Front Properties and a winning lottery ticket with my name on it so I could afford to live there :)

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Probably around the 40/50 yard line about 15 rows up, Titans side, isle seat.

I'm currenlty in the South Endzone, 15 rows up and love my seat but it's a little difficult when the action is on the other end of the field.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Name some of your favorite fictional books?

Favorite movies,music etc?

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

damn I must have been on a pee break when that pic was taken :ha:

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Florida sucks. Even in spite of my bias.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You weren't at that one, that was the Giants game. We met at the Colts game...didn't we?

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'm not much into reading, if I read anything it's usually an autobiography. The last book I read was an autobiography by Wynonna Judd.

Music.... I like all kinds, but not into rap. I really enjoy some of the older "rock" like Elton John and Abba.

I think the Dixie Chicks are awesome, I just wish they wouldn't talk so much :banned:

Movies.... I enjoy any kind of chick flick movie. Just saw "Knocked Up" Funny movie, but wonder why they felt the need to use the "F" word in almost every sentance, the movie would have been just as funny without so many "F's" flying around.

I also really enjoyed the Pirate movies and the new Spiderman movies.

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I love the Gulf Coast in Florida. Since I was only given the option of a city in the U.S. it would have to be a city on the Gulf Coast. I love the ocean and the Pacific and Atlantic coasts aren't near as nice and the water is merky. I like white sand beaches with blue water :)

The humidity will kill you in Florida, but I could deal if I had to ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar