MEMBER OF THE WEEK 7-16: Broken Record

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thanks to Gunny for fielding the Q's last week. This week we have Broken Record at bat..
    So BR, before The Titans what NFL team did you follow?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How did it feel for me to break your Whack the Penguin record in the arcade after you held it for over a year?

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Can I borrow your amp? All my stuff is Behringer crap, and I have a gig coming up.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Was meeting me the greatest moment in your life?

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I was a fan of the Cowboys and the Oilers as a kid. When the Cowboys dumped Tom Landry, I dumped the Cowboys. I always liked running backs and Houston and Dallas had two of the best, Campbell and Dorsett.

6. Broken Record

It was absolutely devastating. It sent me into a bout of clinical depression. I have tried to self medicate with booze and drugs, but things just haven't been the same since. My friends and family have attempted to get me to seek professional help, but I almost relish wallowing in this terrible state.

7. Broken Record

Hell yeah. I got this sweet Fender amp, runs on a battery. It came with my Squier kit. It'll blow your mind. Doesn't go to 11, though.

8. Broken Record

Of course. Duh.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Your check bounced..
    When do you plan on paypalling me the $100 you promised for switching places on MOW?

10. Broken Record

I was afraid that might happen. My "lady friend" increased her prices last week and I haven't adjusted my budget accordingly.

No worries, though. I have a plan. I'll just beat up a weak kid and take his KISS tickets and then I'll be able to pay you.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar