Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 27, 2014.
I'm mad I missed that.
Why did you skip my question?
Do you not love me anymore?
Favorite adult beverage?
Favorite comedian, living or dead?
Weirdest/most exotic thing you've ever eaten? (Follow up, how was it?)
If you had to pick a decade to go back in time to live in, what would it be?
Do you believe in aliens and/or ghosts?
Muhammad Ali vs. Mike Tyson in their primes, who would you put your money on?
Favorite Arnold movie?
If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Who's the oldest woman you'd bang?
Fattest girl you laid it in?
Favorite Colts player?
What's your last meal?
1) Probably bud platinum. I'll have a 6 pack now and again, and well.. IT'LL GET YA DRUNK.
2) Chris Farley
3) 60's probably. I'm a guy who can appreciate bush and I'd like to have tried acid/LSD.
4) I believe in unidentified flying objects. I don't know if that means I believe in aliens, though. I do not believe in ghosts.. but damn, I watch Ghost Adventures every weed. (that was supposed to be weekend. not weed. But im not gonna edit it.)
5) Ali... all the way.
6) Kindergarten Cop. lololol.
7) When I was 18 I tapped a 36 y/o who had a 14 y/o son. lol. I'm 26 now so... prolly 40.
There are a few good bridges near metro center. If you're feeling ballsy, there is a Taco Bell on Trinity lane with an overgrown field behind it you could camp out in. There may or may not be an old mattress there. You may or may not want to use it.
1) Prolly 205. ;P
2) Katy Perry.
3) Eli manning
4) My last meal was a pizza from Dominos. My LAST meal would be steak, lobster and shrimp. Go out like a boss.
I have never heard of that. Maybe peanut butter on a cinnamon bun or something.. but idk about biscuits. I'll take your word for it.
This is the 4th time I've asked this question and so far it's 3-1, Ali. Personally I'd go Tyson.
Hey, that's a respectable choice lol. And always remember.... boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.
Never heard of PB on a biscuit either, but I wouldn't dare doubt it's tasty.