Member of The Week 6: Titans Eternal

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Well obviously you aint me or anything

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well she left her church today that was all black. She said this was her last Sunday and I went with her this morning.

She had only one other person give her a gift card and apologize for not being there.

Just sucks man.

I went all out on this thing. It is our first child and I wanted her to have the fantasy shower girls dream of and it was, just nobody showed up.

It wasn't even about gifts. We have everything already. She just wanted people there to support her. She wanted to eat and play cheesy baby shower games and gossip. Do women stuff.

On the plus side I've eaten like 5 grilled sandwiches and 5 cupcakes from the shower today and have tons more along with vegetable and fruit trays.

I just don't get people. I've REALLY gotten bitter and angry the past couple months over BS that people say to her and I shouldn't be like that but I can't help it.

I was naive as hell to this entire race/interracial thing and it blindsided me. I never thought things would be like this and I certainly never thought it would be mostly from her side (black).

I need to vent man.

I need a thread. I won't hijack TE's lol. The **** I could tell y'all.

Y'all are good folks on here and for a guy like me stuck away from home and not a lot of friends down here it is nice to be able to get online and talk to people who I have **** in common with.

God bless the internet.

It might make me sound lame as hell but I don't care.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I feel bad for being a dick earlier. Do not get me wrong, still think coed baby show is horse ****. But chicks being the way they are this is huge. My cousin married a hot black lady. Both side of the family could not have loved each other more. Because they are good together. This **** be rippin y'all apart man. Gotta realize y'all got more in common than differences.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

We do. I'm not worried about us really.

Both of our families are extremely supportive. Her family loves me and mine loves her.

We will be moving though. I'm giving it a year to settle down with jr and look for a new job.

Spring Hill/Franklin/Birmingham likely

and don't feel bad. Coed baby showers are dumb as hell.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Some wome here put off by the fact i know the courus to 'It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none.' Do not know what their problem is. Pretty simple song.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 520

Hey te how do you get a two yr old and a 2 month old to sleep?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Uh benadryl

Duh

Unless you're a good dad, but it does work

Jus sayin

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

TE you ever see breakout kings?

9. 520

I swear if i hear one sniffle outta either of em I'm.goin that route lol

10. 520

Hey te how excited are you its almost my week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar