MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-5: Blazing Arrow

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I know you and i have had this conversation before but seriously EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Anyone comes near my feet is getting kicked in the head full force. I will hold nothing back.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

we did ... :clown:

3. Sappersis

If you could keep any celebrity from reproducing which celeb would you choose?

Greatest thing to come out of your scout training?

Can you build me a football stadium (no need for a shopping mall) with just a hatchet and a lifetime supply of duct tape?

If you had to get one word tattoo'd across your back what word would you choose?

What do you consider a woman's car?

You think im fantastic don't you?

You and girl of your choice stuck in a wrestling match would you prefer it be in pudding, jello, or marshmellow whip?

if you would do anything for love, but you won't do that...what is THAT?

Can mac n cheese ever be considered a gormet dish?

Big Mac or Jr. bacon cheeseburger?

Biscuts n gravy...is it all about the biscuts, the gravy, or the sausage?

4. Blazing Arrow

I only get one??!!

I would say confidence but the list is long.

The bug spray blow torch was a good one :yes:

Depends on how big the guy at Home Depot is ....

BELIEVE

Jetta ... funny story actually ... when I was in college I was asked to purchase beverages for some ladies that were unable to purchase them at that moment. I get in the girl’s jetta and when she puts in the key it played some jingle ... I looked over at her with the confused look and asked her what that noise was. She looked back and me and asked "What, your Jetta does not play music?" :suspect:

I replied "whoa whoa whoa ... I do not drive a Jetta ... I think you have me all wrong."

Hot chicks drive jetta's end of story.

Like my favorite ice cream ...

Whipped cream for its slipperiness but if I had to chose .. jello ... red flavor of some type... cuz you would be eating it ... err .. she would.

must ..... resist ...... lame ketchup joke. Date a smoker (I told you the rest)

Depends on the company ...

Not a Mac fan .. something about a company calling a topping "special sauce" just does not sit right w/ me ....

I am more of a bacon and egg guy myself ... in your scenario … I would say the medley.

5. Sappersis

im on drugs i spelled "biscuts" wrong more than once.

how do you eat your eggs?

6. Blazing Arrow

Over medium if I have toast ... scramble'm baby if not ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar