MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-26: Elfinmagic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

now are you referring to European or African...

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bulluck, I thought you were in the 'Boro!

Gloat, you're gonna get a PM! I am not the girl in the pic, but there are uncanny similarities. Except I have a black girl's hip and thighs, i'm thick wit it, at least in my mind! Seriously, i'm a runner so my legs aren't as thin as her's. You get the PM because isn't that a model with Ford Agency in Miami? You getting a little close on me! I'm on my Blackberry so the pic isn't that clear. However if that is the girl I think it is, then I know what "gloat" stands for and you're gonna get it when I see you Sunday!

Gunny, I'm 5'5"-ish. However, I got a swagger like i'm 6"!

I hope folks are looking at the game most of the time, but a few looks my way are cool.

3. The Mrs

I think I got Gunny on height by st least 2 inches.

I hope we beat the Texans, Albert is a game time decision, but I have a forboding feeling about this one. It's our season defining game.

I can't stand Kanye, so 50 wins by default. I like the old 50, because back in the day he was hungry, now his rhymes are just annoying.

The African unladen swallow is faster than the European. Many theorize that it's the special training and high altitude, and theorize that that they train like the marathon runners. However, when the African swallows get laden, they slow down significantly due to lethargy and weight gain.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am not 5`3.

Ever traveled outside the USA? Where did you go? Where do you want to go? (and Paris is out). Have you already been asked this before?
    Does Australia interest you?

Do you like TCU Horned Frogs?

5. The Mrs

Oh, to thoroughly answer the question, the air speed velocity of an African unladen swallow is a sub-5 minute mile. The European has a PR time of 5:11 minute mile.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How much do you love google and wikipedia?

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Would you consider yourself liberal or conservative?

Top 5 guilty pleasures?

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Are you for universal health care (formally known as socialized medicine)?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What is the capital of Assyria?

[​IMG]

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ever run a marathon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar