MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-26: Elfinmagic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The black label is very European, and the brothers ain't feeling that look. They like their suits generously cut.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Will Brett Favre's consecutive start record stall at 249?

3. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

would you ever marry a guy with the name McLuvin??

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Shoot, i'm late to this party. When are you goin to send me some tix's elfie?! Puhhhhleeeeeease & thank you :))

5. The Mrs

Brett will start the next game, even if his hand hurts. He'll start and then sit, just to keep the streak alive.

I would marry a guy named McLuvin if that was his middle name.

Bulluck, i'm lucky to get my own a** into the game!

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Elfin

What would be your normal " getup " for a home game be? Anything special?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Lucky?
    pfft...

Tickets for this weeks game will be in ample supply starting at $10 on the street minutes before kickoff. Tickets will be able to be had for half face value 1 hour prior to kick off. The crowd is going to be a bit thin I'm afraid.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Wow. Are these prices anywhere near accurate? Because if they are I am finding a way down to Nashville for a game.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Check the weather. If it is nasty, you'll get some extremely good prices from the scalpers. Of course, you may not want to come if it's nasty.

Personally, I could care less if it rains as long as it's fairly warm which it's supposed to be.

10. The Mrs

Normal game outfit is usually jeans, cute blouse and high heels. I may switch it up with a denim mini with high heel boots. I save the jersey for away games.

Bulluck4, I told you that dudes will sell tickets for nothing at kickoff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar