MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-19: Childress

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Do you agree with Jeff Fisher on Randy Moss? Do you feel he would be somewhat a hypocrate if he allowed Pacman back in a Titans jersey?

TO or Moss?

If you could pick one player from another team to be traded to the titans in return for Ben Troupe.. who would you choose?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Congrats to Childress.. First Member of the Week to break 100 responses!

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Fill me in dude,what's he said? Do you have a link?

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Sure deserves it.. Cool dude.

That sure would be interesting gossip wouldn't it..
    :ha: nothing he's said, but avoiding him like a cancer.. on a couple of opportunities.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Ah, Dali and The Persistence Of Time--the perennial dorm room classic, posted right on the back of the entry door facing the beer fridge and Escher's House Of Stairs. ;)

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's just my gut feeling but I think fisher likes Jones & doesn't want to give up on him. His head coach persona is such that he'll always publicly distance himself from a suspended player.

I don't see how Fisher could be labeled a hypocrite.

I also think that if the NFL reinstates Jones then he's too good a player to let go.If a team gave us a #1 pick for him I'd take the pick but I don't believe that's ever going to happen.If we can't get value for him then I want to take a risk on him again.

With a lot of these problem players,their problems disappear when their team starts winning.

There's an ESPN article on both of then today. Moss has done some selfish things in the past but they only seem to have happened when he's been playing on crap teams.

I remember reading an article on Moss' character when he moved to the Raiders.They were billed as the only team dumb enough to take such a bad guy. The article quoted some Vikings players 7 none of them had a bad word to say about Moss.

I don't agree with his lack of effort for the Raiders but I can relate to it. I think considering who Moss the QB's has played with he's done better work than Owens.

I think he's a better player than Owens & also he's never single handedly tried to destroy a team by acting like a cancer.Owens has written the book on that.

ESPN link

Any player at all or who I think we could get for him?

Any player at all I'd take LT.

The Lions are short at TE,we might be able to get Shaun Mcdonald for him or maybe Sam Hurd from the Cowboys. Both teams have surplus WR's & might be tempted by Troupes potential.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks and thanks for the trick question.:ha:

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

What do you do for a living... And where do you see yourself in 5, 10 years?

Why are the black Cabs in London Silver in Manchester?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Postman, 5yrs living in the US,10 yrs Retired. We can but dream:))

Silver Cabs in Manchester,I don't know but I'd guess it's some ludicrous local politician's idea.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Sure beats being stuck in a cubicle or office all day..

Why would you want to live in the US? :irked:

I love visiting london.. If i had to pick between London and Nashville.. i'd definetly do the London scene for atleast 5-10 years. Heck, even Manchester is an upgrade over Nashville.. but it's not London.

i'd take your job and life in a heartbeat. I'd be working outdoors in Manchester all morning while you'll be stuck in an office building in Nashvile eating frog legs at uncle buds, and fried chicken at Cracker Barrels. Don't forget to get your morning gritts at the waffle house on your way to work every morning.

Is 'the Birdcage' a gay club? I was walking around there late one evening and saw some hotties lined up at the door.. but the name kinda freaked me out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar