MEMBER OF THE WEEK 10-29: Cajun Titan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

The 411:

I have been married for 8 years and have two little boys (4 and 1).

Hobbies: I love to do woodwork and DIY projects, but I haven't had time in a long time. I am a Marathoner and that eats up most of my free time (apart from spending time with my kids). I run all the time.

etc: I graduated from college in the spring of 2000 with a degree in Civil Engineering, and received my Professional Engineers license in April of 2004. I currently work for Calcasieu Parish (County). I am head over the road construction and overlay program.

I can do calculus and physics in my sleep but I can spell for crap!

I am a royal smart *** and big time prankster. I embarass my wife all the time with the stunts I pull.

I guess I've broken just about every mold. I am a educated health Louisianian (with a full set of teeth) and I am not your typical boring know it all engineer. Even though I do know it all:ha:, I don't let on that I do

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

What's your best time for the marathon?

Favourite all-time distance runner?

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The usual question for you Cajun.

Do you like to read fiction?

Is so name some of your favorite reads.

What kind of music are you into?

4. cajuntitan

My goal for this years Houston Marathon is 3hrs. 30mins. But as of today my best time was a 3:44:05 in New Orleans last Feb. I hope to qualify for boston before my 35th birthday. That would require a time of 3:10:59 or less. I want to qualify before I turn 35 because at 35 you get a extra 5 min (3:15:59) and I would like to qualify at the lowest qualifing time!

I don't guess I have a favorite, but Ryan Hall is impressive (He actually finished his course record half marathon in Houston Last year. I was at about mile 9 when he finished, wow), and probably the most insperational runner I know of is Terry Fox.

5. cajuntitan

Man, I love to read. Mostly Engineering technical journals! What ever!
    Seriously, I do like to read but don't have much time for it. Through High School I read a lot of Stephen King. I am currently reading a book call A Confederacy of Dunces, by John Kennedy Toole. Toole offed himself for some reason, its to bad he's was a damn good writer. I need to branch out some so if you want, make some suggestions!

As far as music goes. I serously listen to just about everything, just depends on the mood! You name it I probably got some of it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar