Mel's Insider Prediction for Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

cmon you think whiz would REALLY go for matt leinart 2.0 as far as work ethic and lifestyle

HEEEELLLLLL NOOOO

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I can understand his lifestyle rubbing people the wrong way cause everyone is scared that he does terrible **** all day with Rick Ross and Drake but he even came out and said he took it too far with all his extra curricular activities. The kid has never failed a drug test and I've never heard of his work ethic being questioned. Please link where his work ethic is in question. I think people just see his instagram with all these celebrities and assume the worst.

Is he boom or bust **** yeah but he could be what this franchise needs. The kid is lights out in big games. Plus I'm not going to lie all the media coverage and attention would be welcomed as well.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I will bet all of my moolah the titans don't draft Manziel at any point. First round. Second round. Seventh round. Doesn't matter. They won't take him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I wouldn't hate the pick but I personally am not a massive fan of Manziel's playing style as I don't think it's really compatible with the NFL. I also think he's a bit of a douche.

Also I wouldn't be too sure about this rumor, neither Whiz or Ruston were at his Pro Day, only our area scout Jon Salge was there. Then again Salge is probably one of the more trusted scouts, he was pivotal in the decision to select Kendall Wright.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Manziel would bring us back some attention like we had when VY was our QB though. I'm a bit shallow in that regard, for good or bad I like the spotlight being on our team. Maybe Tommy is pulling a bit of a 'Bud', I'm pretty sure he gets to watch a lot of A&M football so he's probably a big fan of Manziel, maybe like Bud was with VY.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Teddy Bridgewater sucks man....

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

LMAO

post of the year

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I agree, what does being black have to do with sucking in the NFl now. Are you saying you wouldnt take Newton, Wilson, Kap, or even RG3 right now??? I would take ANY of them right now. They are all light years ahead of Locker and VY.

Why doesnt anyone mention how dumb VY was? He holds the record for the lowest Wonderlic Test by a QB. Does anyone know what Bridgewater scored this year at the combine? I would look at that to get an idea of how much he might or night not suck.

9. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

I'm not wrong... It's a personal opinion and I don't know how you people think that Coty Sensabaugh is the answer at corner. I know he's young but in what action I've seen from him covering slot receivers, I don't think he's the answer. Maybe Fry just likes him because he's from Tennessee, IDK.

10. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

Id take Luck over any of them.

And I knew about VY.only reason I was for him is because I'm also a Longhorn fan.

I'm just saying black atheltes typically dont have the ability to be successful QBs in the nfl. There are some exceptions. It of all the black qbs to ever pla, the only ones I'd take would be McNair, Vick, McNabb, Wilson, Cunningham, abd Moon. And when you talk about the all time greats, I don't think any of them ever get consideration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar