Mel's Insider Prediction for Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewHorizans, Apr 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yeah, me too. Hopefully it doesn't end up like VY/Lendale White.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

That draft would make me a man.

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

This I cannot agree with at all. McCourty is a solid #1, and we have two young guys who are playing pretty well. One of them we spent a high 3rd round pick on last year. I'd rather us not reach for a CB in the first. I'd much rather trade back into the 1st, get a QB or whoever there and pick up a 3rd.

I hate how all these news outlets keep listing CB as a top need for us just because we lost Verner. Shows how much they know, but I expect better here. Unless you wanna argue that McCourty isn't who I think he is. And with that, I'd reply:
    ProFootballFocus.com

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

your girls only gonna take your v card if titans make playoffs or what

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hey Scarecrow I think RT's kid made an account.

You have to be kidding me. I cannot even begin to argue this. And, you do realize that the two best QBs this organization has ever had are both black right?

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Did you read the post by Mel? There is logic to the picks. And as he said, there isnt a CB worth taking at 11 nor that high in 2nd round (unless someone falls). The point of the Bridgewater pick is his potental to start sooner than Bortles or Manziel. I am not on the Manziel bandwagon. Last thing I want is a shorter less athletic VY for the next 3 to 5 years.

Worse part about Manziel is he might have random good games like VY did, and then we keep him longer than we should have. That guy will get hurt or suck in the NFL, just wait.

I think Bridgewater would be a gift at 11.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

No considering the only one I can think of is McNair.

Point is they aren't very successful. White ppl dont.make good RBs...theres a reason.for that...which is why there has only.been one QB ( before Kaepernick) that has ever won a title. They can't hack it. Black QBs make better college QBs...very rarely ever have the same success in the NFL.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Warren Moon -- He is in the Hall of Fame. Best QB in franchise history.

And I have no idea how being black would prevent someone from being a good QB. No Native has ever won a Super Bowl. That mean Sam Bradford will never win one?

And there have been two black QBs to win a Super Bowl. . . . . . Kaepernick was not one of them.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So I'll just put this rumor here.

Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL
    #Titans possibly interested in Manziel? Just had the second person in a week pass that rumor along to me...

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Twitter rumors as usual but he's pretty big NFL guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar