Mel Kiper's Big Board

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Been that way on the ESPN crawl, which just came out the day I posted. Still going this weekend, so I guess so.

As far as WR goes, there's some others I like better, such as Marty Gilyard from Cincinnati, the Missouri WR, Danario Alexander and the Bowling Green guy as well, Freddie Barnes.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Benn is a late first round talent...no doubt IMO especially with not many WRs rated early. He had a poor year as he battled an ankle injury and the IL offense and team was terrible. The year before he was a 1000 yard WR and his freshman year he was Big Ten Freshman of the year. He is similar to Dwayne Bowe (identical size and speed and is a physical WR). He is a high character guy with a 3.0 GPA. He also can return KOS and punts.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Dunlap certainly has 1st round talent and size, but he has a questionable motor and we've already had a guy with exceptional talent who was a tease, ran hot and cold until his contract year...then 2 great years and he's gone. Been there, done that.

Would rather take a slightly less talented guy who busts it every day and can be a leader!

Gut

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Too much boom or bust for me. 5 of his 9 sacks came in 2 games but I will say he showed up for Cincy. Still IMO Brandon Graham > Carlos Dunlap.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think Earl Thomas is a serious option for us. He would be like Griffin, Texas safety converted to CB, but he would stick there, and probably start on the outside next year. I also think the Texans would look at him seriously in round one.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm surprised to see Haden that high.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

lets just hope if we draft him he doesn't play like griffen

8. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Yeah, he better not be a pro-bowler in his 2nd season :ha:. Just messing with ya. I think (hope) Griffin comes back this season. He still made some good plays last year, but also had some lapses. The strip against the Steelers was awesome.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Shipley returning punts. That's all I ask.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

he has his moments but too many times I watch him and he looks so lost it's embarassing and his tackling has been horrendous. A dominant pass rush made an average saftey a pro bowler last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar