Megan Fox to play April O'Neal in TMNT movie

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It's the hipsters. Michael Bay can't really ruin the original because the original TMNT wasn't even a good movie.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

YOU TAKE IT BACK!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You really didn't like it?

I was as big a TMNT fan as you could find and I thought it was great.

Michael Bay's version is very similar to the others, only difference, 2014 allows for a better looking movie.

I thought Bay would ruin it by creating his own version, but he stayed true to the history of the turtles.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

:whoop: Oh noes.... my precious childhood:whoop:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I may see it this week..

THERE IS NO WAY IT IS WORSE THAN NINJA TURTLES 3.

That movie was a steaming pile. There was no value to be had. I got the trilogy awhile back. number 3 is unwatchable. It's like they literally did not finish the Splinter puppet, so he is always sitting behind something.

A child could have told a better story.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108308/

And everybody hates on Transformers.. I didn't mind the new one. It's empty fluff entertainment.. and that's OK. the 80s were full of it. People need to loosen up a bit. At least they got rid of Shia LeBeouf.

Ninja turtles is simply a marketing effort to sell more toys, it always has been. If the movie is as good or better than the new transformers, I won't be disappointed.

Ninja turtles are not deep characters. Why would any movie about them be anything more than cheesy kid stuff?

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was flipping through my guide last night and thought I saw "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II" so I was like "Hells yeah... go ninja go!" I put it on there and was immediately disappointed to find it was actually "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III".
    :facepalm:

lol thank you. People are acting like Transformers and TMNT are some sacred characters/franchises. As if Michael Bay is rebooting The Godfather or something. (Although I would love to see his take on that car explosion scene :funnynot: )

I will say this though, a darker, more serious TMNT movie could be freaking amazing. But would it do the same box office at Bay's version? Probably not. And would it sell as many toys/merchandise as Bay's version? Hell no.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

The first TMNT was pretty solid - except for the anti-climax - the rest were garbage.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I've heard enough to know that this movie is straight garbage, I *might* pirate it later on, even then I doubt it.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

FX is where I will see this... and all other channels are blocked.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This could be the best TMNT movie ever, it was incredibly funny too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar