Meet up Saturday before Rams game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I contacted Coyote Ugly's, and they don't have any of their usual pregame specials going on for the preseason games.

So, instead of there, me and wife are going to tailgate at Paradise Park Trailer Resort. It is at 411 Broadway, across from Tootsies and a block down toward the river. http://www.yelp.com/map/paradise-park-nashville

This place is a blast. No cover, $6 pitchers, good cheap grub, and a kickass live band (rock-outlaw country). Open windows to sit and watch Lower Broad, and lots of room/booths inside. Very casual with walmart patio furniture and a totaled 1972 Camaro to sit on and listen to the band. Fun place.
    Check it'; http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=166174318

Bipolar, pg, Ewker, you guys OK with that? We'll get there around 5pm.

:nana3:

2. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Sounds great! See you guys there!

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We'll be at the regular spot. If anyone would like to stop by, feel free. If you need location info, post it here :)

Y'all have fun at Paradise Park Trailer "Resort" haha! That name is hilarious. We wonder why people think all Tennesseans are redneck hicks ;)

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'll have my son with me so I will plan on seeing whoever shows up to Titaniums regular spot.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I miss tailgating...

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Hoffa, I will see you there!!

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

If I can get confirmation that a certain poster is showing up, I'm gonna do a cow poopie drive by.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Baby, I told you to quit stalking me...:))

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm all in. I'll be sure to bring my cow chip mitt.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

This seems a little advanced for my liking...

Anyone here ever heard of old fashion tailgating?

Pack up the suburban (food, 7 inch television, football) > drive down to the stadium at 10am(for a 1pm kickoff)> unload everything > kick back enjoy a hot dog/hamburger and diet coke while tossing the pigskin and watching the pregame show...

now thats tailgating...no indoor bands or patio furniture...just anything you can fit in your car and whatever the guy parked next to you has!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar