Meet "Adam" Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Naw. It was passing Tom Brady to take Robaire Smith.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not true. Tom Brady is only Tom Brady today because of Bill Belichick, and that playbook. Matt Cassel showed us Brady is a product of a great system. And I'm not sure if Dyson over Moss was a huge tragedy either, because without Dyson there is no way we make it to that Super Bowl to lose by a yard. Moss sure as hell couldn't and wouldn't have broken that tackle to score. Also the solid probability that Moss in Tennessee would have been Pacman before Pacman. So to me the biggest mistake was passing on Jared Allen twice in the 2004 fourth round for DE Bo Schobel & then CB Michael Waddell. What good those fools did. At least Dyson made some unforgettable plays and Robaire Smith was half decent for such a later pick.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I see the sarcasm went right over you're head.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I see 2nd grade went over your head ;)

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

with Moss, we wouldn't have needed a prayer with seconds left

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Without Dyson, the Titans wouldn't have been in the Super Bowl. :brow:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We've had MUCH worse picks than Kevin Dyson. Kevin Dyson was actually good while healthy. I remember at one point he lead the league in receiving yards about midway through... then got hurt. As usual.

As for Pacman- he was the most talented player this team has ever had, no question. Just the dumbest. Which says a lot when VY is on the roster.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

You act like we haven't heard this song and dance before.

Yeah he's changed alright:rolleyes:..........Until the checks start rolling in.

I give him until Nov.

9. amy

amy Starter

Because hate makes you ugly, inside and out. Forgive it and let it go. There but for an accident of birth go you.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I want Pacman to do good enough to make the Pro Bowl, i know he screwed over the Titans, but i still like to see a player get the last laugh when a team cuts him.

Our Special team might suck again, while the Bengals are enjoying Pacmans 50 yard returns, or TD returns. Fisher would love that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar