Media Panel to Discuss What's Wrong With Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I think the Perry March joke is funny. One of my buddies says the same joke. Good jokes have a sliver of truth to them.
  2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bah

McNair does practice at least one day out of the week. It's truly not his fault that he has never had a "big play" receiver to throw it to.

Well, at least Floyd tried. Who can forget the Thigpen/Pickens project?:irked:
  3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Because he has a young group of wideouts, and things like that are what helps build chemistry with players. Mac and Mason didnt get on the same page by being pen pals with each other. They did it through work. And you're not going to build that kind of relationship making coments like "the team needs me on Sunday, not Thursday."
  4. P Dub

P Dub Guest

If he would have played in the Jags game he would have had a career high for passing yards, I understand the chemistry thing but when you throw the ball to the recievers and hit them in the chest ie Calico that is not do to a lack of him missing practice that is on the reciever.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Your kidding right? one day a week is not enough to get in rhythm (hate spelling that) with anyone.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I think this is when she hits on you Gunny. :winker:
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

she joins a long line.
  10. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Learning to spell rhythm is much easier that having and using it, which doesn't pay very well.

The title of this thread tells you it was a joke, and that I probably didn't miss much. How about renaming this thread to "Armchair QBs Interrupt Nigel's TV Show To Pretend Like They Know Something And Follow Through By Doing A Bad Job Of Feigning Intelligence"?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.