Media Panel to Discuss What's Wrong With Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Fisher was asked directly about his zero tolerance policy and what it entailed and he answered "you will know it when it happens". I don't think he meant to put himself in that corner.

It's really up to Bud Adams and Reese if they want to "T.O." a player for misconduct.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yes he was discussed. Paul Kuharsky made a comment that out of the 53 players on the team 52 didn't like Jones

They all said he was treated differently than anyone else. It was brought up about Haynesworth and his attitude during his rookie season. They all agreed Fisher was a lot harder on him than what he was on Jones.

3. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

And you believe that to be accurate?

Who exactly is "they all"? The players or the hair-do's? As far as Fisher being harder on Al than Pac. I can't specifically remember Al being jerked from a game and put on the bench. Can you? Was this all that was said? They had absolutely nothing positive to say? If so, you can see (or I hope you can) that these people are not part of the solution. And if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the ..........

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

24 was awesome. Bad move man.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Actually, Albert was benched for an entire game for fighting at practice.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Not to mention Al was a fat-a$$ who felt he didn't have to work in the offseason with the team to get better. Really unselfish move there. Pac has more fire in his little finger than Big Gay Al's whole body, but if/when he screws up in the offseason and feels he doesn't need to come to camp then we'll see the change in Fisher.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah I believe it to be pretty accurate. He had no reason to lie about it.
    You kind of got the feeling from all the media that the players weren't allowed to say a lot about things.

I answered your question about Jones and what they said. You didn't ask about any positives :winker: Just so you won't get all upset they did say Jones has talent. They did mention the rookie WR's and KVB and how well they played.

They also said McNair needs to play catch with them instead of the equipment guy and show up at practice (but we all knew that already)

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wow, someone finally called out Big Untouchable McNair.:brow:

Maybe now some people on the site will actually believe it does take a little more than playing catch with the equip manager to be a good passing offense.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I had no idea that Mark Howard and Perry March were brothers!

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I just think it's comical to question Mcnair's passing ability. Who cares who he throws a ball to BEFORE a game. Let's try getting the man talented veteran recievers to throw the ball to. And how about a solid running game to take a little heat off of him.
    We all know John Elway couldn't have gotten into the playoffs with the last years Titans team around him. So why are we so mad at Mcnair? He played well considering the circumstances. And he doesn't blame his play on "protection issues" , and the colts suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar