Media Panel to Discuss What's Wrong With Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He's a sports geek. Hopefully his wife will do something about his hair!

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

You know I saw his picture in the paper and just assumed it was bad lighting or something, but when I see him on TV...wow. Just can't help but think of the Waterboy's Daddy....

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what did they say?

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

In other words, a discussion on all those things that will not appear in the 2005 Tennessee Titans yearbook video. lol. We go undefeated in that video every year.

5. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

Thank god I'm not the only one who can't stand Mark Howard. Although I did feel bad for him on sportsline one night when a caller had the nerve to call in just to ask him if he gained some weight and told him he looked a little chubby. That was classless.

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

That might be right, but still... Fisher and Reese each have their own weekly TV and radio shows, and both are accessible for the quotes and soundbytes we get in the news all the time. We've heard the Titans' side of the story the entire season.

About what was expected. First, Hines asked if the media gave Fisher too much of a free pass this season. The unanimous response was to pat themselves and each other on the back and say they did a good job.

When asked about Pacman, the general consensus was that time would tell. None of the media members knew what Fisher's "zero tolerance" policy would be.

No names were mentioned for positions that needed to be upgraded, only position groups (Safety, LB, WR).

Finally, Hines asked each panel member to give Fisher and Reese a grade for the season. I think Fisher got straight "D"s and Reese averaged about a "C" or "C-".

I won't get a chance to watch the rest of it tonight. Can someone who sees it give a report on it tonight or tomorrow?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bunk. Climer is about the only guy who questions Fisher.

And none of them thought to ask him?

There's a shocker. ;)

I can agree here.

I missed it but it doesn't sound like a lot of substance was shared. Of the straight talk I've heard from the media, the bulk of it has come from O'Donnell.

8. Why do we need to listen to all the hairdo's? We have there same discussions constantly on the internet...

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

If you missed it... you really didnt. Absolute waste of time. I cant believe I wasted half an hour and interupted my tape delayed viewing of 24 for that crap.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

True. But you would hope guys who are there at each practice and in the locker rooms would have some unique insight or perspective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar