Media oversight on Titans QB needs???

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Troupe4Prez, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Just watched Around the Horn and hear from multiple sources that the only team looking at QB in the top 5 is NO? How can the Titans be overlooked, and if they have that high of an opinion of our backup is there any trade value there??

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

As much as I want the TItans' to get Cutler or Leinart... I don't see them doing it. My opinion is they'll go for a defensive player after trading down.

3. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

right there with ya, nothing shocks me anymore after the pac man pic.

4. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

They'll trade down a few spots... regain the 3rd rounder they lost for Henry and select Mario Williams, A.J Hawk, Mathias Kiwanuka... ect, someone to stop the run.

5. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

nothing wrong with that

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if Pacman didnt have his problems off-field there wouldnt be anything wrong with the pick.

7. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

We've gone in circles over the ethics of pac man anyways, time to move on and look at pic number 3 this year not number 6 from last year.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You know before the Texas/USC game I thought that probably Young stayed in school but now the kid will make maybe even top pick $$$ so I figure he's coming out. Which means that one of the top three will be thier for us Bush, Leinhart, Young really couldn't go wrong with any of them from our point of view. If we pass up a chance to get one of them I just don't know what I would do, I mean last year I was throwing the little foam "bad call" brick at the tv when we picked Pacman. :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar