Mcshay's newest mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 28, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I do like Shariff Floyd, BUT I could see Carolina @ #14 willing to trade us #14/3rd for #10 to get him. With #14 we'll likely still have a shot at Cooper, Warmack, or Desmond Trufant.
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

you forgot to say Rhodes...lol
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

The more I look the more I like Floyd. In some ways reminds me of Haynesworth in that he comes from a big program and is still very raw. A guy who can be good right away and great down the road. For his sake hopefully he does not have the same issues as AH.
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Floyd is an absolute stud, maybe one of the only ones in the entire draft. Interesting that DeMontre Moore is our 2nd too! I would love that. Moore could come in like Aldon Smith on certain pass situations while we prepare him for more PT.
  5. Chronos

Chronos Starter

My dog knows more about scouting than Todd Mcshay. She says we still go guard.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Carp

Carp Special Teams Standout

Demontrae Moore in the 2nd would be outstanding. We should be so lucky for that to happen. He was a unanimous top 10-15 pick before the combine. Still has the potential to be an elite DE.
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

No to Floyd. Even though I'm an SEC homer, their d-lineman for whatever reason seem to bust way too often. Just going off memory here, but he's just over 300 pounds. I'd prefer for our DTs to be a little bigger. Plus, IMO he'd still be the 2nd best DT on the board after Star L.

Star's medical issues will scare some teams off from taking him, who, before the combine was considered a top 5 pick. He's been cleared medically and they said he had great pro day. Then after Star, you take Warford in the 2nd.
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would be okay with Floyd. Floyd-Casey-Hill-Martin would be a really good DT rotation.
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Meh I'd like to see us draft

Warmack
    Wheaton
    Swearinger
    Dennis Johnson
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I noticed no Klug in your rotation :)