Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mcshay's newest mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Has Shariff Floyd falling to us at 10 and Warmack going to the bills. Seems like it would be awesome if that happened but I don't understand NFL gm's thinking. The chiefs let an all star tackle walk to draft another tackle first and the bills would draft another guard first after letting the mauler that is Andy Levitre leave?

Thoughts on floyd falling to us?
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    I would LOVE Floyd, he reminds me so much of Geno Atkins (the best DT in football). Floyd-Casey-Hill-Martin would be a scary lineup at DT.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    The purpose of letting those players go was to free up money to spend in other places. They can draft replacements for those players as well not have to spend nearly as much on them.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,501
    I like Floyd, I could live with us taking him
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $193
    I guess now that we got a couple of big guys on the DL now, it could potentially open up the UT position.
  6. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $428
    would still prefer a top guard. Shore up our O-line for years to come.
  7. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    I suppose, just seems like a pretty vicious cycle coming from franchises that are an absolutely mess. These guys could bust and you're back to square one rather than keeping the good guys you have in place to work on other areas. I get what you mean though.
  8. gran54 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    He's solid, wouldn't mind that pick at all.
  9. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    I wouldn't be mad at all if a talent like Floyd fell. He has a cool back story too on NFL.com I think just search for it if you are unaware. Warford round 2 would make this a homerun.
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Still would rather have xavier rhodes or j cooper than another DT...