McNair to be Traded to Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i heard on nfl network lastnight that law has narrowed his lisr down to three teams; the jets, the pats and the cheifs.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Welcome to the forum, BamaRon.

I don't know if the national media has a dislike for the Titans as much as they just don't follow the team close enough to get beyond the stats sheet.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I can tell you right now, now that the deal has gone down nobody will be talking about us and this crap anymore. What they WILL be talking about is the 12 million dollars Billick just threw at a Q who everybody says is worth about the 6 mil we were offering. Could be a good move but not very likely. You blew it Bri. You blew it with Banks, you blew it with Redmond, you blew it with Boller, and now, to cover your purple butt, your jumpin' the shark with Mac. Good luck Mac. From now on you'll always be better than the coach you play for.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - I agree. All those guys the Titans threw off the island a couple of years ago were average at best - according to the national media. When they were playing in a big east coast market they were suddenly All-Pros.

5. jdee

jdee Guest

RIP Mac. Thanks for all the great years and the grit and determination. This is the NFL, and careers usually end this way.
    I certainly don't blame the Titans, for the productivity, McNair was way overpaid, and it was time to break it off. I can't believe the Ravens gave him such a lucrative contract. They must see something I haven't the last couple of years.

JDee

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

stinkin' ratbirds are whistling thru the graveyard with the McMVP acquisition.

They are just wishing he has another good run left in him - Billy Kilmer like.

He ain't got it. Well if he can pratice with his new ratbuddies and stay healthy he has a chance, but he could never do those things here.

7. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I know we are goin to get a 4th but if Mcnair does well will we get a 3rd??

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Not according to the Tennessean this morning.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The article in the Nashville City Paper says it could be a third. When/how do we get some confirmation?

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

on 104.5 this morning they said it could be a 3 depending on how Mcnair does this yr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar