McNair to be Traded to Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinyTitan

TinyTitan Guest

The First Era Of The Tenneessee Titans...

is finally over. Frank, Eddie, Kearse, Samari and now McNair are all gone. The winning era was actually over a couple of years ago, but now the Titans really are new Titans. Hopefully they are a Titans team on the rise.

I will always have fond memories of this first era of our first (and hopefully only) NFL franchise. Steve was (and is) a warrior and I wish him nothing but the best of luck. I for one will stand up and cheer for him when he walks out on our field this Fall in that putrid purple. After that, I hope he spends the rest of the afternoon on the visitor's bench and on his back under our DL!!!
  2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Say It Aint So!
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

How ironic is it that Mase, Rolle and McNair would be playing for the Ravens? It's like a friggin' Twilight Zone episode.
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

about time.
  5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the breeze that swept thru Nashville was from Volek knowing he was finally a starting QB
  6. metal957

metal957 In"Vince"Able

Alright Steve thanks for everything but Nov. 12 will be your day of reckoning.
  7. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Yep, hopefully the new crop of players can do as well (and better in terms of the super Bowl).
  8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Ditto Tiny!

I feel a little sad about Steve not being a Titan anymore, but gollie gee, I absolutely lothe the Ravens. Steve, I love ya, but I hope your new offensive line protects you well, because you're going to need it!
  9. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

I guess the team has moved on now.

Trust me, I'll give em good luck at the start of the game, but I'm gonna relish it when KVB drives him to the ground
  10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Life (and football) can be harsh. :boom:

I know I'm apt to get abused for this, but if the Titans' can't win the Super Bowl this year I hope the Ravens do. My two all time favourite Titans (Rolle and McNair) now wear purple, and I'd be lying if I said it was in me to cheer against them (except of course when they're playing the Flaming Tacks).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.