McNair/Ravens = tampering???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I know that McNair time here is short but he still is Titan property if and until the Titans either deal him or release him right? So how is it not tampering for the Ravens to already have a contract in place for him?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans gave McNair's agent permission to work on it with the Ravens.

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Mac knows he is not done , even though last year he contemplated retirement. but mac wasn't ready to quit and we need to sign the draft class before we sign anyone else. this will sound really weird but I think we might pick up a quarterback like Kerry Collins to maybe at least give Vince some time to learn atnd get up to date. also Kerry could win us some games in the process. Kerry did go to a Super Bowl with the Giants

4. doesnt sound like too bad of an idea

5. TitanGuy

Billy i love as a quarterback , but he never proved himself all he seemed to know was to send a deep ball every time. now Kerry throws deep balls too and you could argue about that but the point is Kerry was more acurate and has a stronger and more acurate arm plus he has a lot of experience point made!

6. TitanGuy

plus , with Kerry we have a super bowl experienced QB granite he can't teach Vince how to run. he could show him how to get his release down and help his accuracy. all this might happen if Mac leaves.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Collns might go to Cleveland now that Dilfer is going to SF.

8. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Cleveland Got Ken Dorsey in the trade so they might not be looking for a QB. Not that Dorsey is any savior.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, I don't think any team in the league passes on a QB prospect because they've got Dorsey on the roster. :ha:

10. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Collins cant teach vince how to run but steve wouldnt either. That is pure instinct and Vince has it not to mention the measureables and the heart of a winner he obviously proven that this year. This years rose bowl wasnt the only time he almost single handedly won a game last years Rose Bowl vs Michigan he did almost the exact same thing, so it's not like those performances are flukes.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar