McNair or Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SuperTitan, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

After seeing the difference that McNair has made to the Ravens offense, and Manning is still Manning, I think the Ravens have enough defense to slow the Colts offense just enough for McNair to lead the Ravens to a close victory over the Colts.

I wanted to get some opinions on this question--would you rather see McNair lead the Ravens to a SB victory or for Manning to finally get it done with the Colts?

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Neither...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what he said

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Manning get it done with the Colts :yes:

5. Neither to be honest, but I would like to see Mcnair lift the trophy...

6. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

Considering the way the Colts and Ravens are playing, you migh not have an option, especially if they meet in the AFC Championship game.

7. Fry

sure i do, the colts lose to the ravens and the ravens lose to the bears in the super bowl. perfect in ending.

or they both lose in the first game of the playoffs. we all know the colts will, so that leaves the ravens.

8. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

If the Ravens and the Bears meet in the SB, he Ravens will not "let them off the hook."

9. Fry

but they didnt play in the preseason, so dont know who they are :))

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I was not very impressed with the ratbirds myself, as I have noted before indy, NE and Denver are all superior. Heck, even SD would beat them unless the dirty birds get a few breaks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar