McNair on MNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i swear McNair is going to die on the football field.. the man just needs to retire

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Any time Billick has to suck it up is just fine by me.. I think Marvin's head would have exploded had things gone the other way..
    The Bengals already miss Chris Henry who's started his 8 week vacation tonight. Tab Perry just doesn't pose the same red-zone threat. Palmer's gonna have to step up that accuracy to make up for the Oline injuries and Henry's big hands...

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ravens are done. They look like an 8-8 team even with that defense. How many times on 3rd and short and 4th and short did they throw the ball?

Sad to say but i think mcnair is done as a reliable productive QB in this league.

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

the baltimore offense should be ashamed of themselves....

and maybe the front office might be a little mad they didn't do more to upgrade the offensive line...

and mcnair/boller both suck....

i feel bad for baltimore's defense...they continually go out there and give their team a chance to win in spite of the horrible play from the offense....

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Blacksmith offense bull! They were a passing team in short yardage situations. 4th and goal from the one foot line with the game on the line and they had boller passing!

They are in deep trouble!

Boller might actually be their savior because at this stage of his career he isn't bad. Isn't good either but probably better than mcnair..

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

During the broadcast they said something about R. Lewis tearing a triceps muscle but playing through it. Has anyone heard if its true or not? If so that defense just downgraded a little.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Why give McGahee a $40 mill contract & keep pulling him out of the game in the red zone? :crazy:

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yep, an offense that is without testosterone. QB is a position of weakness for them but they pass on short yardage. :rolleyes: They invested in mcgahee they should have placed the game on his shoulders.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I was most upset to find that there was no damn MNF on in my area. :grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar