McNair is Going to Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFan62702, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hell, I'm all for him taking the negotiating position that he should be the 6th highest paid QB in the AFC...

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Well, I am glad Steve is going. Didn't Greise replace Steve a few years ago for the Pro Bowl? I could be wrong about that but I think it was the year Steve had shoulder surgery. It seems sorta fitting that he would replace a Denver QB after all.

The Pro Bowl Still sucks, but it is still an award and I'm all for our guys getting awards.

3. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Who next? Brett Favre?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Kinda funny...The Colts board started fifty thousand threads over 4:1 odds to win the SB and now this board is starting extra Probowl for McNair threads. That's funny.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What is funny is that it does pad his resume if he ever closes in on HOF consideration.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I don't think that is funny so much that it is a super plus. The best thing I like about this is the boost Steve will give himself for the recognition. I believe that it will carry over into his play, thus creating better stats next year and ultimately setting the stage for HOF.

8. alstate75

alstate75 Guest

Im glad that Steve is going to the Pro Bowl. When you look at his numbers in comparison to other AFC quarterbacks and the fact that they were so young this past season, probably in the history of the NFL. What did he have to work with to substantially improve on his performance?

Go for it Steve!!!

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sorry but what a waste to send Mcnair to the Pro Bowl. You have to look at what he did this yr not past yrs and based on that he didn't deserve to go. Oh well nothing like getting recongized for practicing 1-2 days a week :sad2:

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

McNair to the Pro Bowl

Assuming this "appearance" solidifies his return, any chance it improves his performance next year in some way?

:irked:

BTW: I wonder what kind of shape he's in? There is no way he expected to be playing this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar