Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

McNair Homocide - criminal discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    PI=Public Intoxication actually. Of course being drunk in a private location is legal, alcohol is legal. It's illegal to be clearly intoxicated in public though, hence the PI
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    Don't take this the wrong way highstep, I'm not singling you out, but want to comment on this nonsense also reported on the radio yesterday... "McNair had twice the alcohol in his system of the TN legal limit!... OMG!.... Kazemi had trace amounts of marijuana in her system... OMG!"

I'm saying don't let this chick and these circumstances give weed or getting drunk a bad name. I'm pretty sure the weed wasn't responsible for making her homicidal and suicidal. Basically this added news doesn't make any difference.

To hear some though, it's like "oh she was high, well it all makes sense now." :rolleyes:
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Yes, yes, that's the worry here... that McNair's death with give alcohol and pot a bad name.
  3. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    i hope it does not come out where he was drinking...that place would go under...thats a shame...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    My worry is that prohibitionist or those that are ill informed will blame intoxication as evil and the entire cause of the tragedy.

Actually I'm not worried about that at all but it still ticks me off to hear the ignorance of the uninformed that will say "oh she was high, that explains her homicidal/suicidal behavior."
  4. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    This law is especially true in the Murfreesboro town square. Don't ask me how i know...:irked:
    1 people high five this.
  5. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    how do you know???:grrhee:
  6. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Feel free to defend the substances when someone actually blames the incident solely on them, but I don't think that's happened on here. I just don't think that they're so important that we need to preemptively justify and defend them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.