McNair holding pep rally for Ravens fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ubiq, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I choose to withhold judgement until I see what he wears. If MAC is true to his "all about the kids" he will wear yellow and red.

**** Grimace.

He's a purple douche bag.

[​IMG]

regardless. I don't give a ratbird's as$.

[​IMG]

Gotham will swallow him.

KISS MY BUTT
    STEVE McNAIR.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hey, some of us rely on that :suspect:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

for me it's a prerequisite.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

we know what he did for the titans and the ravens. both thems were a part of his career. its not like he will be there with purple pom poms. but if he shows up wearing a ravens jersey i say we take him out the ring of honor!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How much money is he going to raise for sick kids throwing a baltimore pep rally? Really? 500 bucks?

If he really cared about the Titans or the kids, he'd have a rally that'd have a turnout of more than 50 broke turds that spent all their money on the trip.

7. JHaas07

JHaas07 Draft Vince!!!

This makes me sick to hear this. I seriously like McNair less for the shenanigans. Terrible IMO.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You folks that are grilling Steve are flat-out asinine ridiculous. You are taking this WAY too seriously. It is a fund raiser for THE BALTIMORE Ronald McDonald House.

McNair has always kept contributing to the community of the team he played for long after he is no longer there. He did it with his many charities in Nashville community while he was playing in Baltimore.

It is just coincidence that this game is Nashville and it makes for an even better opportunity to raise some more money. The Nashville Ronald McDonald House should tap McNair to co-sponsor an event for them- but nobody HERE had the foresight to organize it. I'll guarantee you McNair would have said yes to that.

btw- "Ring of Honor"? Did anybody else think that was the lamest, most emotionless induction by all parties (presenters and inductees) they had ever seen?

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It is a Baltimore Pep Rally that will be donating proceeds to a charity, but make no mistake, it is a Baltimore Pep Rally. Look at the poster. I just wish we had time to organize enough Titan fans to show up and join in. If it is just a charity event, then anyone should be able to show up. Sorry, it bothers me. This thing will raise maybe couple of thousand bucks at the most. McNair should make a donation and gracefully bow out. There is no way he couldn't know that this would cause controversy. I mean it is a Pep Rally for Ravens in Nashville across the street from LP Field.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Time to line the cat litter with steve's jersey.

Remove his arse from the ring of honor. The way he played against the ravens you would think he was a raven fan even then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar