McNair Expects $10 Mil for 2006 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

still though, Steve played some crappy defenses, still didn't put up good numbers. And even when the WRs were healthy, he didn't have good numbers. he just passed to his tight ends. Billy did not only play bad defenses. I guess we just see what we want to see.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:eek:

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

they can't and they won't. titans can't handle mcnair's salary as it is and that's how he wants it. we need to pay our draft picks, undrafted free agents, etc.

not gonna happen. bye steve

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We could do it if we wanted to. Doesn't really take all that much.

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Mac is pulling a "Take the money and run!!!":brow:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Show Me The Money!!!

[​IMG]

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

feel like doubling up ey BiPolar?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

post cache data...

There is nothing to talk about until

1) camp begins
    2) McNair is released.

McNair is not going to take our crappy offer nor should he.

I promise you this much...
    It won't be a happy ending like this...

Jerry:
    Hello. Hello. I'm looking for my wife.
    Dorothy looks up, robbed of words. Stunned, she does not move and looks quite apprehensive.
    Jerry: Wait. Okay, okay. Okay. If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen. I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that? This used to be my specialty. You know, I was good in the living room. They'd send me in there, I'd do it alone. And now I just... I don't know. But tonight, our little project, our company, had a very big night. A very, very big night. But it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice, or laugh about it with you. I missed my wife. We live in a cynical world, a cynical, cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You complete me. And if I just had...
    Dorothy: (interrupting) Shut up. Just shut up.....You had me at hello. You had me at hello.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you must be bored.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

no. I'm just too lazy to cut my grass, clean my gutters out, and cut down a tree. I've got stuff I've been meaning to do, but I really have not felt like it. I've been working like a dog... 56 hours at work this past week... All I feel like doing is sitting around playing with my son and his toys, hammering out picture posts on the forum and eating biscuits and drinking Pepsi. I'm tired and on the bubble of deing depressed about the reality that I likely will not do what I would like to get done. Maybe I will... I'd rather be tailgating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar