McNair Benched.. Is this THE END?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Every single week I think about McNair. I cant forget about him. No matter how good or bad Young plays I just cant forget about number 9 not being there.

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

If you told me this would happen back in '01-'03 when they were both Titans, I would never have believed you. Frankly, I'm still having trouble believing you.

Eddie didn't get his comeback to tutor and back up Chris Brown... Frankly, I think there was just too much mess in Steve's departure. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

NO THANKS, but what could McNair tutor VY with. How to not practice and still play? Look I was as much a fan as anyone before he became a ratbird, steve/his agent, bus cook, tried to hold up the franchise and took the $$$. That itself isn't such a bad thing but to take it from the second most hated team(as far as bud adams is concerned) makes it really hard to take him back. Basically the same thing that eddie did, only he did one better(or worse) by going to the most hated team (again bud adams view) the cowpokes.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Steve was at the Colts game last year in person. So it may not have been too bad?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar