McNair asked to leave TN facility???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvette

Yvette Starter

You talk him up while I'm buying the shots. I think Mind Erasers would be appropriate ;)

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

If Billy is looking to get paid, his best bet is for Steve to stay so he (Billy) ends up getting traded or released. If his goal is to start, his best bet is to stay put, but the Titans arent going to redo his deal.

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Are you watching the same league I am??? No, they dont.

He was already one of the highest paid players in the league. When you're already in the top ten, you really cant argue that you're being underpaid.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

It's on. Just get him to meet us over at Two Doors Down or somewhere. LOL.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You mean like Terrell Owens?

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

They hold out...

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, for one I believe it was a good move by the Titans FO, although maybe they didn't handle it the best way possible. However I don't understand how so many can accept eerything Bus Cook is saying to the media as gospel... at least the Titans FO is trying to keep this out of the media and between the player and the club.

Heck, Bus probably knows that the FO won't go public with any details, so he can pretty much tell the story any way he sees fit.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

And doing it while the big shots were out of town was a nice touch too. Good job Bus. You're a real pro.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

When production outweighs compensation, they have those crazy bonus checks... the article came out a few weeks ago. Anything beyond that is ridiculous. FU TO. Same to all the other whiners.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Look here folks, eveyone is making a big deal out of this, maybe it is alright. But don't try to make me believe McNair's feelings are hurt or that the team is letting him down, or that he always was there to "redo" his deal to help the team. Each and everyone of those deal reworks steve put real $$$ in his pocket. I'm sure he didn't mind at all. If my employer wants to pay me ahead sign me up. Titans are doing the right thing for the franchise, it is a team that has a chance to be good again in a couple of years, that I do believe, and I mean playoff good. We are drafting a QB, steve knows it and doesn't like it. That part I believe is "hurting" his feelings. He and bus have forced the Titans hands, I hope he like purple.:sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar