McNair asked to leave TN facility???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You consider it a GOOD move?

2. I have no problem with locking him out, I just don't like the way they informed him.

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

The guy turned down a $10M check, and his feelings are hurt?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

TJ, if the Titans are planning on getting rid of him yes it was. If they are showing him who is in control yes it was. If he gets hurt while training the Titans are stuck with all that money so yes it was a good move. I have no problem with them locking him out. As the Godfather said "This is business nothing personal":brow:

my oh please was directed at your comments "the most classless act by the Titans since arriving in Nashville. It was, and remains, a total embarrassment."

I totally disagree with your statement.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Whatever. I don't like the way Bus told him to go anyways and then called in the media dogs. As I understand it, they got in touch with Bus just fine... and he basically said to McNair to go ahead and head to BSP and that way the situation could get all the hype...

I dunno, just brain droppings I gathered from others.
    I get it wrong all the time.
    This does not necessarily have to be an exception.

6. Bus wasn't informed until McNair had already been told to go home.

7. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:whoop:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

What about the whole "I thought it was a joke" excuse?
    Honestly, I'm not challenging you on this... it just came across to me in articles as if Bus disregarded the whole thing and sent McNair down there anyway...

(to cause a media stir was my own conclusion, as well as others I believe)

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

don't feel bad SK. He did that to me yesterday.

Bipolar = :whoop: as well.

10. I'm simply correcting bipolar, though I do think they should have informed him earlier than when he pulled into the parking lot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar